Indoctrinating small children | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Indoctrinating small children

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
If you can, get them to Home Park and sell it like it's a trip to Disney World!

S

stanners222

My 4yr old boy is born and bred in Lancashire but has Green blood, i take him to most away games in the North West!

Some of his first words were Green Army, most kids at his school support Blackburn or Burnley but he rolls into footy training in his Argyle shirt!

The key is to blood them young i say, good luck!

Mar 9, 2011
A visit to Home Park would be a must ...

Sit them in the Family end for a match where they can join in all the activities underneath ... meet and have a photo taken with Pilgrim Pete ... a photo of them in the program ... send them Argyle gifts .... and tell your sister to move Plymouth! :lol:

:greensmile:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Sign them up to the junior greens

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Argyle Nutter":3b9lrat7 said:
Sign them up to the junior greens

Don't think they do the 'Junior Greens' anymore!

M

MikeN

They're 5. Let 'em support Man City for a bit and enjoy some reflected glory. There's really no need for the unrelenting misery of supporting Argyle to start yet, especially given that they live nowhere near Home Park.

When they grow up they'll either support Argyle for fairly tenuous reasons or, as would actually be more appropriate, follow their local side.

And if they're still support City when they're 16, you can just write them out of your will. :)

M

MikeN

Move on, Chris. Let go of your anger. Use the Force, Luke. Etc, etc, etc...

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Have you mentioned the potential yet? that's normally enough in each generation
Im now 2nd generation and it doesn't like getting anywhere near to being fulfilled in my life !

mind I saw us in the play off zone of the championship and playing real Madrid in a friendly during the going for it period so I guess I should be satisfied !