Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
So The Green & White Stripe Home Shirt has proved very popular with the Green Army with more on order from The Argyle Superstore

Surely Stripes Again Next season :scarf:

Would love to see full stripes front & back in the Bright Green & black stripes like 1994-95

Not starting a poll or anything - Don't worry

#stripesareback :scarf:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Been thinking about this too. I know some might say it's too early but Argyle definitely left it too late last season!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
GreenArmy1984":3nu7jo2c said:
Yes love The Green & black shirt design

Do you have a bigger image of it to look at ?

#stripesareback :scarf:

Home2_No_Puma.png

Removed the Puma logo from the larger image as don't want to have similar issues as last time.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Hate the stripes, and the 94-95 kit was onevof the worst ever. Bring back the proper racing green fron 01-02 and stop messing about with bloody stripes.

Dec 7, 2006
Womble":2behw64l said:
Hate the stripes, and the 94-95 kit was onevof the worst ever. Bring back the proper racing green fron 01-02 and stop messing about with bloody stripes.
No, no, no, no NO!!!! Its GOT to be Ed's magnificent Devon& Cornwall designs - and bring back the emerald green not that godawful drab dark cr@p. :scarf:

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I don't like us in stripes, I don't think they're right for Argyle but if it has to be stripes then green and black are much better than green and white, they look better and it's a more unique colour scheme, loads of clubs are something and white, much fewer something and black.

I do think at some point we are going to have to work out what it is we all want, whether to be striped or not, whether to be green and white or green and black, what shade to use, there are so many different options and views, it'd be good to get a proper decision made. What I really don't want is for us to end up constantly making big changes in our identity, light green and white stripes one year, dark green solid shirts with black trim the next. Kits should change enough for people to buy them but we shouldn't let our identity be too flexible or it loses its value.

FordGreen":cwkpyp85 said:
No, no, no, no NO!!!! Its GOT to be Ed's magnificent Devon& Cornwall designs - and bring back the emerald green not that godawful drab dark cr@p. :scarf:

Obviously I'd love to see that but more importantly I'd like to see more fan involvement in the kit design, proper options to choose from and designs made for us not whatever the big manufacturers have lying around. I know that there are financial implications to this but other clubs at this level manage to get unique kits made, look at Carlisle this season, they've got kits which are unique to them and are, in my opinion, really good and very fitting for Carlisle. It is possible and if we were to get a deal which allowed bespoke designs we'd see such an improvement in the design of our kits over what we'll ever get regularly from Puma.

Jul 29, 2010
Womble":3i9qner2 said:

Hell yeah :clap:

I'd also market them with an old shirt amnesty and a new shirt discount on tickets.

Firstly bring an old Argyle shirt in and you get £X off your new one (all old shirts go to an overseas charity). Secondly if you wear your new shirt when you attend a game you get a voucher for money off your next game. ST holders can roll theirs over and take it off next years ST.

Make it a virtuous spending circle.

I know fans were encouraged to 'wear their colours' on Saturday but the motley assortment of kits going back decades was truly dreadful. The overall effect of so many sometimes threadbare old shirts is 'cheapskate', we could've formed a real life representation of the online 'football kit line up' from about 1960 onwards :facepalm:

Aug 19, 2012
Shall we just get this season over and done with before we even start thinking about anything to do with next season?

Jul 29, 2010
Little Jimmy":h0dsul4m said:
Shall we just get this season over and done with before we even start thinking about anything to do with next season?

You are a representative of the Argyle commercial department and I claim my prize ;-)

They were so far behind the curve last year they had to rush into renewing their vows with a clothing manufacturer that treats them with utter contempt and then had to rush through three shitty bargain basement Puma designs because they let the deadlines creep up on them.

They need to be on the ball and AHEAD of deadlines not 'we'll worry about it when we get there'. That's the difference between a club that succeeds and a club that just 'gets by'.

Jun 8, 2014
X Isle":19qo0er7 said:
Little Jimmy":19qo0er7 said:

You are a representative of the Argyle commercial department and I claim my prize ;-)

Does programme selling count as commercial department..? :shifty: ;)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
X Isle is correct, Argyle need to be 'on the ball' this year and sort out a shirt that will please the fans and sell, sell, sell!

I'd love for the club to hold an event where fans got the chance to submit their designs, then the best chosen are put out to a voting process.