Two dodgy ref decisions at home in 2 games and we capitalize

Dec 20, 2011
REMEMBER THIS WELL!!!!

We will have plenty of bad breaks and lack of " rub of the green" sic

be prepared :sick:

:greensmile:

Nov 4, 2012
Paven":lkky61yu said:
One of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen, ever. Abysmal.

:iagree:

For both teams he was poor, wouldn't let the game flow, every time Reid touched the ball it was handball, shocking ref.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I've seen some bad refs you know reallyyyy bad refs but he tops it by a mile, where do they get these refs from? Do they just pick them out of a car park or some sorts?

M

Monkey Nuts

Odd really, he was one if the worst ref for quite a while, missed loads of obvious stuff and made so many bad decisions, but the two most important decisions of the night went our way!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
The moment when he stopped the game for an "injury" because a Stevenage player was limping slightly and holding his thigh summed it up for me.

Atrocious. The only men who could make this clown look good are Mark Cowburn, Pat Miller and Simon Hooper.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What a joke that man was! His first game at Hime Park, let's hope it was the last.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
It makes you wonder quite what you have to do to fail the referee's test if that clown passed it. Every single small decision in the game he got wrong and he got at least one of the big decisions wrong not sending off their man for what was a cynical elbow on Alessandra.

Dec 20, 2011
in Howard Webb we trust oh no!!!!

that's prem league where £££££££££££££££ is

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Sam Barker":1f6z1udn said:
Pretty sure that was one of his first games as a FL ref? It certainly showed.
"Promoted" this season to the FL, 3rd game this season.

As he has been "promoted" to the FL I assume that he was in the top 25% or so of refs in non league football. If that's true I'm glad we don't have those refs every week