Think it might be my fault | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Think it might be my fault

1985nhangingon

After last season I have struggled to get any enthusiasm for Argyle this season,I missed all the pre season games for probably the first time in 30 years and tonight was my first game,I didnt expect us to be amazing after Saturdays game because I have a feeling Exeter are a very poor team but I expected a vast improvment on last season,all I can say is,new players same old problems,that was as bad as I can remember,no threat up front,passing was woeful and basically no energy from the players or indeed the fans,it was like a friendly.I have to say I was totally bored and I feel I wasted £42 for the two of us to go.
I think I must be a jinx so I will stay away and see if they improve lol

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
1985nhangingon":12e29gf7 said:
After last season I have struggled to get any enthusiasm for Argyle this season,I missed all the pre season games for probably the first time in 30 years and tonight was my first game,I didnt expect us to be amazing after Saturdays game because I have a feeling Exeter are a very poor team but I expected a vast improvment on last season,all I can say is,new players same old problems,that was as bad as I can remember,no threat up front,passing was woeful and basically no energy from the players or indeed the fans,it was like a friendly.I have to say I was totally bored and I feel I wasted £42 for the two of us to go.
I think I must be a jinx so I will stay away and see if they improve lol
Just a poor day and Argyle need fans of your quality, don't give up eh ;)