Latest ever Argyle goal? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Latest ever Argyle goal?

T

Tim Chown

So... is it?

Trying to think which other games have had lots of added time where we've scored at the death... is there one that beats 98th minute? I guess there will be at least one with a lengthy injury stoppage...

Tim

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The 3rd goal against Cardiff in that wonderful 3-3 goal at Home Park in the CCC was about 96 I seem to recall.

That was a great game whilst this was anti football.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
The 2nd in the Crystal Palace 2 nil seemed a late one, in the game where Chadwick scored our record fastest goal didn't Capaldi score a 2nd in about the 97th minute? And there was only supposed to be 3 or 4 minutes added on.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
I remember an Emile Mpenza goal in the fourth minute of stoppage time. Not the latest, but one I'll always remember.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Mansfield at home last season was the last seconds of the 96th minute in a very similar game to tonight.

Scoring in the last few seconds of time added on to time added on takes some beating though.

B

Bath_Green

Barnet at home in one of the promotion seasons - I think the Warnock promotion but memory may be playing tricks. The only time I can ever remember the added time going up and saying 10 mins. Argyle drawing 0-0 and got a penalty in the last of the 10 extra minutes to win it.

T

Tynan's Dad

Not sure that we scored, but I remember a lot of time being played at Cheltenham several years ago.

Aug 4, 2011
Corazzin got a very very late pen for us in front of the demport I seem to remember too. Perhaps his home debut even?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Have you never had a floodlight failure or something similar? I remember a 90+30 mins goal at Selhurst once upon a time.