Stevenage Boss Not happy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stevenage Boss Not happy

Oct 24, 2010
To be fair we probably did get the best of the decisions last night but referees are only human and they must hate refereeing Stevenage and you can understand if they give the benefit of the doubt to the other side. It must be said though that he didn't even give a free kick for the assault on Allesandra which should have been a straight red card.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
woking_green":1jds24pi said:
He's a horrible bloke. Great stuff!

Graham Westley, Wkr. Gold Silver and Bronze for bending the truth, distorting facts, and crying like a wuss to the media.
It's about time John Sheridan opened his gob to the media a lot more. In the Herald there is a picture of Lewis Alessandra being elbowed in the face possibly the incident that needed stitches. It didn't even warrant stopping play in the officials eyes. Even the linesman who should have seen it didn't flag the incident. I remember Chadders having a straight red for that in the past. :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
There are now Stevenage supporters on their forum who have seen the BBC article and are asking why Harvey wasn't booked!!

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
We having a collection for some hankies and eye drops? :greensmile: :greensmile:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Sam Barker":1gcjxlrm said:
"In the first half I went to get the ball to give to our player to take a throw-in. Their player charged into me. I had to push him off, fearing for my safety," he said.

:funny: :funny:
What a complete and utter joke that is.

Fearing for his safety? His safety? HIS safety? Anyone would think it was Mike Tyson or Mohammed Ali that he was defending himself against, not little Tyler Harvey!! No disrespect to Tyler, he's one of our own and he's a talented player but can you seriously imagine him being a threat to somebody in a fight :lol: ? A big, beefy ba**ard like Westley fearing from his safety from essentially a kid who was running due to momentum being behind him?

Odious, obnoxious bullies always claim that they're the ones being bullied. This scumbag is no exception. He should be banned for the rest of the season.

As for the ref...funny how he didn't mention the fact that their man should have been off for a foul on Alessandra. Not to mention that River was fouled in the build up to their so called penalty appeal. And the array of invisible fouls given against Reid. Joker.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
GreenSam":24ow6v9e said:
Sam Barker":24ow6v9e said:
"In the first half I went to get the ball to give to our player to take a throw-in. Their player charged into me. I had to push him off, fearing for my safety," he said.

:funny: :funny:
What a complete and utter joke that is.

Fearing for his safety? His safety? HIS safety? Anyone would think it was Mike Tyson or Mohammed Ali that he was defending himself against, not little Tyler Harvey!! No disrespect to Tyler, he's one of our own and he's a talented player but can you seriously imagine him being a threat to somebody in a fight :lol: ? A big, beefy ba**ard like Westley fearing from his safety from essentially a kid who was running due to momentum being behind him?

Odious, obnoxious bullies always claim that they're the ones being bullied. This scumbag is no exception. He should be banned for the rest of the season.

As for the ref...funny how he didn't mention the fact that their man should have been off for a foul on Alessandra. Not to mention that River was fouled in the build up to their so called penalty appeal. And the array of invisible fouls given against Reid. Joker.

I wasn't aware that hands and arms were attached to nipples. Cos I'm assuming Reuben was being penalised for Hand Ball. :lol:

Aug 4, 2011
What a to55er, and if he wants to start a Joe Kinnear esque pantomime - bring it on!!

Stevenage are renowned for the trick of a player going down "injured" and then being subbed to waste more time. How does a bloke like that sleep at night by serving up that type of dross week in week out to the paying public.