Time added Tuesday night (v Stevenage) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Time added Tuesday night (v Stevenage)

C

Cobi Budge.

Stevenage were time wasting for the majority of the second half, it came back to bite them. One of the very few things the ref did right was to pick up on that and add it on at the end.

C

Cobi Budge.

I think Graham Westley and the Stevenage fans need to understand the sentence "there will be a MIMIMUM of six minutes added time".

Saying that, we didn't seem to understand that either, everyone remember Macclesfield away?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It seems to me that the ref simply made an accurate calculation of the injury time. You can feign injury all you like bit if the red stays on tip of it like this one did then they may not bother in future. Credit the ref rather than slate Steveage.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Lundan Cabbie":bsvkwrhz said:
It seems to me that the ref simply made an accurate calculation of the injury time. You can feign injury all you like bit if the red stays on tip of it like this one did then they may not bother in future. Credit the ref rather than slate Steveage.
Surely you can credit the ref for getting it right and slate Stevenage for feigning injury.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Trev501":p7m5nh50 said:
Lundan Cabbie":p7m5nh50 said:
Surely you can credit the ref for getting it right and slate Stevenage for feigning injury.

They wouldn't do it if all refs were on the ball

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Same with all this pulling and dragging around in the pen area from corners. If a few goals were disallowed or penalties given it would soon stop.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
kernow19":2d2c5q4w said:
Same with all this pulling and dragging around in the pen area from corners. If a few goals were disallowed or penalties given it would soon stop.

A good rule change for corners would be that the game restarts when the whistle is blown rather than when the corner is taken. At the moment most of the pulling, pushing and holding is happening when the ball is still out of play.

Feb 15, 2005
Plymouth
:eh: A minimum of 6 min added at the end but a Stevenage player stayed down for a considerable period and further time wasting was incurred.
:scarf:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
argyleapf":14is0mti said:
:eh: A minimum of 6 min added at the end but a Stevenage player stayed down for a considerable period and further time wasting was incurred.
:scarf:

I seem to remember the commentator commenting that there was 6 mins shown on the board but there had been no play for 90 seconds after it had gone up due to injury. Therefore in the 92nd minute there was 6 minutes still to play.