The AFT/RBL Boardroom Experience 'Golden Tickets'. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The AFT/RBL Boardroom Experience 'Golden Tickets'.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Peeps,

Just a quick post regarding the two top tickets (per game) that the AFT have on offer.

The days starts about 1230, where you will be met outside the reception area, and you will be taken through Gate 26 (Directors and Players) and you will walk through the main entrance, you know the one, where all the dignitaries and players have been photographed over the years.

Then into the boardroom, where you will be treated to a sumptuous meal (plus wine) which has been prepared by the Argyle Chef, Chris McGuigan. There's always a couple of choices and the sweets are always of the highest quality.

You will be given a free programme and as soon as the team is decided, you will be given a team sheet, yet another keepsake which a lot of people keep as a memento.

There are four or five tables, you certainly don't have to sit with anyone you would't want to, and there are always a couple of tables that are`very 'fan friendly'.

It is very relaxed in the Argyle boardroom it really is nowhere near as stuffy as some are, and despite the fact there is a now a jacket and tie dress code in operation, it is an exceptionally friendly place to be before the match, at half time and for about an hour after the game has finished.

Both sets of Directors are almost always pleasant to speak to, and you can tend to hear snippets which sometimes blow into full blown newspaper articles. :greensmile:

You can leave your money in your pocket, the only time you have to buy anything is when the 50/50's come around.

It really is a day to remember, and there are many on here who have sampled the delights of the Boardroom Experience and it would be good if they could comment below this post.

For £80.00 per ticket, it really is a wonderful day and no one will be sorry they've supported the AFT and RBL in this manner.

So, if you're interest, just drop a PM to GreenSam, Tim Chown, or you can E mail me and I'll pass your details on or could answer any questions you may have.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
For the price this really does sound like an amazing experience.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I had the opportunity to do this last season and, as Ian says, its a fantastic day out. Highly recommended.

Apr 22, 2013
I've been in a few times and all the staff are all extremely friendly and it really is a relaxed atmosphere.

Would make an ideal birthday present etc for a fan- the food is pretty good as well!

Dec 9, 2012
I am being treated to this, as a 60th birthday present, at a game in November. Whilst I am certainly not looking forward to being 60, Ian, this will be a fantastic day out!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I treated myself to this at the Rotherham match a couple of seasons ago.
An excellent experience and I can highly recommend it.
May even do it again this season!

Sep 20, 2003
I have been fortunate to have experienced the boardroom. It is really good to see and goes along way to see "how the other half live". You will be surprised that the doom slayers are wrong and "the other half" are just football fans and "normal" people ( apart from Ian obviously).

£80 really is nothing considering the day is free, you are fed and watered and get to view the game in the best seats.

Oct 24, 2010
My partner and myself enjoyed the boardroom experience last season. A lovely day and a great experience for any Argyle fan.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Yeah i can back up what Ian has mentioned, i went last season for the Wycombe game. The food was lovely and the bar was free flowing which was a bonus.

It also felt rather special being sat in the directors box and made me feel important for 90 mins :)

If you get the chance i would definitely give it a go and the money will be going to a worthy cause.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
Glynn":5epolqwq said:
Yeah i can back up what Ian has mentioned, i went last season for the Wycombe game. The food was lovely and the bar was free flowing which was a bonus.

It also felt rather special being sat in the directors box and made me feel important for 90 mins :)

If you get the chance i would definitely give it a go and the money will be going to a worthy cause.
I was with Glynn for this match, and back all he has said. :scarf:

Mar 6, 2008
Plymouth
I have done this numerous times and can confirm it is a great day and has a very special feel about it and I love the carpet!!

Food is great and my daughter loves the lasagne! (Very child friendly)

An excellent day

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I can't recommended it highly enough

Was fortunate enough to attend the Burton game last season and its a quite brilliant day out, like a good away day the football almost becomes secondary.

You get to see the club you love, warts and all on a match day and something every fan should try and sample.

Just don't let Ian introduce you to the Chairman!!!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Still got two tickets available for Saturday's game against Southend- get them whilst you can.

Or if, perhaps, the price is a bit much then we can also offer four hospitality tickets in the business lounge for just £30 each. Food, drink and a spectacular view of the pitch. All for just £10 more than your adult match ticket- bargain.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
GreenSam":2vbkeux1 said:
Still got two tickets available for Saturday's game against Southend- get them whilst you can.

Or if, perhaps, the price is a bit much then we can also offer four hospitality tickets in the business lounge for just £30 each. Food, drink and a spectacular view of the pitch. All for just £10 more than your adult match ticket- bargain.
In case its not clear from Sam's post above, the £30 also includes the match ticket.