Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent

Dec 6, 2011
Hi all

Thought I would have a laugh. Did the challenge for charity and my nomination is James Brent to do it on the pitch at half time this Saturday. He's not too happy about it but I'm sure he will be a sport.

I thought I would post it on pasoti so he knew there was no getting away with it!!!

Chris

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
According to some fools, he owns this site. :lol:

All I can say to you is - :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He'll do it though, I'm sure.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Chris Webb":3q6iq6zb said:
Hi all

Thought I would have a laugh. Did the challenge for charity and my nomination is James Brent to do it on the pitch at half time this Saturday. He's not too happy about it but I'm sure he will be a sport.

I thought I would post it on pasoti so he knew there was no getting away with it!!!

Chris

:scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Myself and Dave Gadd, Dick. However others seems to believe in the Tooth Fairy. :wave:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I wouldn't have thought the Groundsman would allow that Pogy.

Saying that, the drainage is brilliant.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
How many other clubs can say their Chairman is game for the Ice Bucket Challenge?!

Well done James!

Would be good if there were buckets at the ground collecting for the Ice Bucket Challenge Charities also (MNDA/ALS, I think!)

C

Cobi Budge.

Would have nominated Sheridan personally, improve his standing with the fans :lol:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Cobi Budge.":38trbrg7 said:
Would have nominated Sheridan personally, improve his standing with the fans :lol:

I'm sure he'll have a bucket of ice tipped over him at the end of the season, when we're promoted.

Horsley Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 21, 2003
West Horsley
I seem to remember Derek Ufton being soaked with water while doing the half time draw a while ago. I think he was about 84 years old at the time but he did show a fair turn of speed for his age. Good luck to Mr Brent.