Luggy (who will he support?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luggy (who will he support?)

C

Cobi Budge.

"I could sit in the boardroom, in with the Plymouth fans or in with the Southend fans and I’m not quite sure which one to do!"

Go on Paul, you know the second option makes sense :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Quintrell_Green":jswlzo5t said:
Cobi Budge.":jswlzo5t said:
"I could sit in the boardroom, in with the Plymouth fans or in with the Southend fans and I’m not quite sure which one to do!"

Go on Paul, you know the second option makes sense :scarf:

He did not have a dilemma last season, why this?
Think he probably said that just because he was speaking to a journalist for a Southend paper, i'd imagine he'll be in with the Argyle fans again.

O

ogwellmike

Of course he'll sit with us.

I saw him (looking remarkably well) in the Tributes Lounge at the Leyton Orient match. He's got green blood IMO!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I think Luggy understand and respects that if he were to sit in the Directors Box (like Warnock did, I think) that rumours would start etc and would be disrespectful to Sheridan. By sitting with the fans, thats all he is at the end of the day, a fan.

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm not saying Shez out but this does raise the question whether I'd take Luggy back or not, tough one to be honest.

I think the main reason I would is out of nostalgia, but also the fact it'd be nice to have a manager who loves the club. As I've posted extensively elsewhere, my main problem with Sheridan actually isn't his managerial ability, it's the fact he shows no passion, hunger or desire, dissapears down the tunnel before anyone else then comes across as miserable and uncaring in every interview, there's just no connection from Sheridan-fans or visa versa. I know jumping around on the touchline isn't that important, but football is nothing without emotion.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
muppet hi fi":2l1lqwh5 said:
i hope he is supporting southend, and never ever manages the mighty greens again !!!

Correct username if nothing else.