Argyle world!!!!!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle world!!!!!!

Feb 26, 2011
Is anyone else not getting any commentary from the app? Or just me? Pay £5 a month to listen to the games and it never sodding works!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Every week there's a problem.

Get rid of the tripe.

Feb 26, 2011
Still nothing!! It's absolutely Sh*t service!! How they have not made it compatable yet with iPad and iPhones yet is disgusting!

Mar 19, 2004
Football league app is not working for me either (again) click through to the match and is says commentary has not started yet..... Have logged out and back in, deleted and redownloaded turned off and on again.

Infuriating!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
WORKING FINE HERE NO COMPLAINTS

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
P@blo":hqwvjfh3 said:
Football league app is not working for me either (again) click through to the match and is says commentary has not started yet..... Have logged out and back in, deleted and redownloaded turned off and on again.

Infuriating!

I get this, but someone gave me a tip for this annoying problem. When you load that page, the play button is displayed briefly and then gets covered by the grey bit that says the commentary hasn't started yet.

It stays in the same place, it just gets covered by the incorrect text, so press the screen where you see the play button for that split second and it should start playing. Hope that makes sense, shouldn't be this hard, but there you go!