• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Deadline day thread

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Errington tweet.

Seen John Sheridan, who is hoping to seal a loan deal for a right winger before the transfer deadline. . #pafc

5:38pm - 30 Aug 14

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
MannameadGreen":7xr0hxlb said:
Have Wednesday got any young right-wingers? Seems the obvious club if it's a young Championship winger.
Jack Stobbs.

Played 1 game for Wednesday (league game on 26th April 2014), aged 17 (18 in February).

I know it's a game but his FIFA 14 rating; 58 with his highest ratings being 78 acceleration and 75 speed

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I like the sound of this, without even knowing who it is! Having said that, does this push Nathan Thomas even further down the pecking order because he really deserves a chance?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
soccerpilgrim":2p8ydge3 said:
I like the sound of this, without even knowing who it is! Having said that, does this push Nathan Thomas even further down the pecking order because he really deserves a chance?

Well, if he is better than what we've got and what comes in, then he'll play .. or should first team places be reserved for 'deserving cases'?

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
tagz":6nfslctx said:
MannameadGreen":6nfslctx said:
Have Wednesday got any young right-wingers? Seems the obvious club if it's a young Championship winger.
Jack Stobbs.

Played 1 game for Wednesday (league game on 26th April 2014), aged 17 (18 in February).

I know it's a game but his FIFA 14 rating; 58 with his highest ratings being 78 acceleration and 75 speed
This is the only thing I could find on YouTube of him;
http://youtu.be/kaBhXoyoiuY

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Pogleswoody":2t029n9j said:
soccerpilgrim":2t029n9j said:

Well, if he is better than what we've got and what comes in, then he'll play .. or should first team places be reserved for 'deserving cases'?

Then loan him out.

Jul 2, 2014
Okay - a (very) wild hopeful speculation here. Jason Puncheon. Clearly not Warnock's favorite, even though he played him today and Puncheon did score a goal. Might loan him to us for a few month's while he decides his future at Palace. Maybe Puncheon has good memories of Home Park and is sick of London. In the long run, he will be playing first team in the Premiership or Championship, but Warnock may want him to loan him to us to teach him a lesson. Hey, I can hope can't I? :whistle:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
soccerpilgrim":bg0jq37c said:

Might just be me but I thought Thomas plays on the left not right so wouldn't have a bearing on his place in the team. :?

Jun 11, 2012
Argyle Nutter":2q2q5i7u said:
soccerpilgrim":2q2q5i7u said:

Might just be me but I thought Thomas plays on the left not right so wouldn't have a bearing on his place in the team. :?
It is just you.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
HarlHM":1fwhce7x said:
Argyle Nutter":1fwhce7x said:
soccerpilgrim":1fwhce7x said:

It is just you.
He's a left winger.