Luton. No win in 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton. No win in 5

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Looking forward to RR vs McNulty OR if Morgan can turn McNulty as he turned defenders today then McNulty won't last long.
Talking of form I had to laugh when Wayne Burnett said on the FL show after Daggers 3-3 draw with Oxford
'' ... against a very good Oxford side'' WTF! How many consecutive defeats have Oxford had. :lol:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
With our past record in these situations were gonna get fudgeing hammered

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Argyle Nutter":1s7kqnjg said:
With our past record in these situations were gonna get flipping hammered
I break into a cold sweat thinking of Stourbridge and Dorchester. But then Pompey home was a good game for tier 4. We'll see :scarf:

Aug 15, 2008
Have we ever played well on TV? I can't remember if we have? Last argyle game I saw on TV was Dorchester.

The narrow defeat to Watford we played ok and deserved more that day, but as a whole argyle on TV is a bad idea.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Verte":dxcteonm said:
Have we ever played well on TV? I can't remember if we have? Last argyle game I saw on TV was Dorchester.

The narrow defeat to Watford we played ok and deserved more that day, but as a whole argyle on TV is a bad idea.
Some matches on Sky included;
3-2 (Gallen, Buzsaky, Hayles) home v Coventry
1-0 (Summerfield) Southampton away
1-0 (Halmosi) Leicester away
4-1 v Exeter (FA cup)
2-1 (Gallagher, Mpenza) home v Cardiff
1-1 (Hourihane) home v Pompey

C

Cobi Budge.

Verte":1m0vl0ix said:

Leicester away 1 0 win, the entire away end singing f*ck off holloway. :scarf:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
tom16pafc":gemn2w4i said:
How many fans do you reckon we will take to Luton? Not the nicest of away ends is it?

From what I recall of Kenilworth Rd, their corporate entertainment suites/boxes look like an advert for a window double glazing firm that also does conservatories. Perhaps the ground has improved over recent years.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Quintrell_Green":38qfe9ce said:
tom16pafc":38qfe9ce said:
How many fans do you reckon we will take to Luton? Not the nicest of away ends is it?

From what I recall of Kenilworth Rd, their corporate entertainment suites/boxes look like an advert for a window double glazing firm that also does conservatories. Perhaps the ground has improved over recent years.
Probably still not that good as they are currently planning on building a new stadium and training grounds.

luton_new_stadium_04_470x353.jpg

According to their forum it is a 20,000 capacity stadium,

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
tagz":136otoup said:
Quintrell_Green":136otoup said:
tom16pafc":136otoup said:

Probably still not that good as they are currently planning on building a new stadium and training grounds.

Not big enough!! :whistle: :funny:

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Pogleswoody":3fmjoiyz said:
tagz":3fmjoiyz said:
Quintrell_Green":3fmjoiyz said:
tom16pafc":3fmjoiyz said:

Not big enough!! :whistle: :funny:

No ambition.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They've been going on about that longer than we have.

Jct 11 I think the project is called.