Sheridan in/out thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan in/out thread

Do we need a change of manager?

• Yes

Votes: 122 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 28 12.4%

• Total voters
Oct 5, 2013
Let's try and have a sensible discussion about the manager's capabilities, can we - please?

Oct 5, 2013
PS He has said that he has the squad he wants, and that he is hopeful of promotion, hasn't he?

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Womble":2a7ij5x2 said:
I disagree. Still think we will have a good season, a poor 4 days isnt going to change my mind.
Fair play Womble, I wish I had your optimism but I respect your opinion,

Mine is different though,

This manager is just not good enough,

What can you see that's encouraging?

B

Burdo

He says he has the team he wants and feels promotion is a viable option.

We cannot defend and do not look a threat going forward. Some of the players he has brought in look very average. It's not looking good so far.

G

Green_since_73

philevs":1eeltvza said:
Let's try and have a sensible discussion about the manager's capabilities, can we - please?

I'd sensibly suggest he's NOT VERY GOOD!!

Apr 4, 2004
Burdo":2izrw36o said:
He says he has the team he wants and feels promotion is a viable option.

We cannot defend and do not look a threat going forward. Some of the players he has brought in look very average. It's not looking good so far.

Agreed. Also some of the players he released are looking very good. One in particular.

Dec 2, 2010
I defy anyone to tell me where JS's strengths are - tactics, formation, set pieces, recruitment,management, leadership, communications, backroom team - all decidedly average at best.

J

joshearl_pafc

The man isn't going to get us up the league. No passion, no tactics, totally clueless.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I can't help thinking he's not a Plymouth Argyle manager. Aside from results, for me an Argyle manager has to energise an apathetic city, he has to have the personality to attract players to move to Plymouth, and he must put faith in young local players.

He clearly doesn't do any of those things, and his treatment of Purrington and Young has seriously annoyed me. If he was getting the results, then they can be glossed over. But he ain't.

Maybe i'm just peed off after losing to Wycombe at home.

Nov 4, 2012
I've defended the manager and the team all along but my patience is wearing very thin, A performance and a result against Hartlepool or i'm done defending him, tonight was a total shower. F*cking sick of it. 6 years of losing... When will it end???