Predictions vs Hartlepool | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Predictions vs Hartlepool

Dec 7, 2006
Draw written all over this one. Both teams are absolutely sh**e, our manager hasnt got a scooby and Pools come down on the back of a right tonking this evening - a perfect set-up for a dreadful stalemate. 0-0. :tumbleweed:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It will be interesting to see how many turn up on Saturday against unattractive opposition in Hartlepool following such a poor performance tonight. Let's say probably 6/700 season ticket holders gave it a miss tonight so the true attendance was about 4,700 greens. Another attendance like that on Saturday and the trend will be very worrying mirroring the Hodges era as many of those who have stayed around since the CCC days are lost. Once lost it will be very difficult to entice them back unless we are right in the mix for a promotion spot.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Aug 15, 2008
We really need a performance. We really need a result that puts us back on track because the knives are going to come out soon if we do not pick up.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Verte":2xt0v03r said:
We really need a performance. We really need a result that puts us back on track because the knives are going to come out soon if we do not pick up.

the knives are out .. and sharp. he needs to do something that encourages people to resheathe them ... imho? .. he hasn't got a clue what to do! (blockbuster)

Jun 8, 2014
Who cares, Sheridan has this game to win me over. One more. How disappointingly bad we are.

3-0 loss and massive shouts for him to get out.

C

centralgreen

Banton does naff all again
Someone will win on the excellent 50/50 draw
The pitch will be green with numerous white lines
Over priced beer in the ground
Pilgrim Pete will bring a smile to everyone's face.
As for the football ,following last nights performance I've no idea ,won't be there decided to go and watch a Peninsular cup natch @ 3:00 entrance fee.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Thats the spirit John and I agree with the 2 - 1 win. Reid is most certainly due a goal and so is Lewi if he's over his man flu. :scarf: