Matchday Moments - Wycombe Wanderers | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments - Wycombe Wanderers

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice one. Good to see you got the goal this time. ;-)

Well done Charlie.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Also good to see the Angels new cheerleader :funny: , and Sue working hard at the end :clap: .

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sue's always working hard as is Riggsy. All in the background all quietly with no fanfare.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
IJN":ej1w0cjg said:
Sue's always working hard as is Riggsy. All in the background all quietly with no fanfare.

I know she does a lot of work which people don't realise. Sue said the flags won't be put out this Saturday as it was only Sue, Rob, Sylvia and myself packing them away.

Another good vid Charles, shame about the result.

Mar 9, 2011
Back to Charlie …

I’ve really enjoyed watching all of your match day moments Charlie. It's such a great idea. Is there any chance you could do one for an away match?

Maybe to capture the team getting ready / leaving Home Park – getting a 'one off' permission to travel with them :shock: to capture the spirit of the team on their travels and getting off the coach at the other end and so on?

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
The idea of an away match would be fantastic, but with there's a few problems.

I'd need permission from Argyle and the opposition club as well - and since I'm not employed by a media distributor ( or anyone for that matter ), then trying to have permission to do what I do would be a right task - as anyone with a camera could waltz in and get a free ticket.

To get permission to get a lift on the team bus, I'd need permission from the club, the players, the manager, the coaching staff, and the driver. Something that could prove to be slightly more than tricky. And the team bus could be full up, as they have a planned seating plan for every away game.

It's a fantastic idea, and even if I find my own way of travel to get up to said away game, there's still the task of trying to get in the ground with all my stuff, and also arriving there at a time where I can "set up".

Again, great idea, but realistically a bit challenging.

Something what I would love to do is this little thing that Manchester City do called "Inside City".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 96FE5AAE98

And as always, thank you for the kind words

Mar 9, 2011
:sad: that's a shame - but like you say, that's a heck of a list you would need to get permission for, to do something like that.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Sue Pollard":hoxblvfs said:
:sad: that's a shame - but like you say, that's a heck of a list you would need to get permission for, to do something like that.

Who knows, maybe one day

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
rose":296lan7h said:
The idea of an away match would be fantastic, but with there's a few problems.

I'd need permission from Argyle and the opposition club as well - and since I'm not employed by a media distributor ( or anyone for that matter ), then trying to have permission to do what I do would be a right task - as anyone with a camera could waltz in and get a free ticket.

To get permission to get a lift on the team bus, I'd need permission from the club, the players, the manager, the coaching staff, and the driver. Something that could prove to be slightly more than tricky. And the team bus could be full up, as they have a planned seating plan for every away game.

It's a fantastic idea, and even if I find my own way of travel to get up to said away game, there's still the task of trying to get in the ground with all my stuff, and also arriving there at a time where I can "set up".

Again, great idea, but realistically a bit challenging.

Something what I would love to do is this little thing that Manchester City do called "Inside City".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 96FE5AAE98

And as always, thank you for the kind words

Getting permission from all those should be easier than getting permission of the Football League which you obiously already have. ;)

Argyle do not have the authority to grant you permission to film inside the stadium from the moment the gates open until a signifiicant period of time after the final whistle. Not only the match action but anything including the warm-ups and footage of the crowd. Only the FL can grant you that permission. It has been pointed out recently that most clubs are not even aware of this themselves.

The Premier League are this season actively cracking down on such breeches at their matches.