✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Support was poor today.

J

just_ste

If he brought him on against Wycombe then I reckon we would have won/drew

Jan 7, 2013
Yeah I agreed with this chant, Sheridans sarcastic wave showed he didn't appreciate it! I wonder how long till he buggers off! Cheerio cheerio cheerio!

Mar 29, 2011
Each individual coach put their thumb up clearly happy for Thomas after getting his goal, now it's seen as him 'sarcastically waving'. You can't make it up!

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Paven":3f2hgr5t said:
Cringeworthy that.

What is?

Constantly playing people out of position? Making baffling tactical decisions, including straight-swapping players despite being in a losing position and needing to chase the game? Consistently ignoring a player who, yes, can be a bit naff at times, but also has the potential to be the one to unlock a defence, in favour of a pretend footballer who the manager admits is not a 50-50 player?!!

Or a fan who decided to have a bit of banter (NOT abuse, to reiterate) at the manager's expense because said player, who many fans have been clamouring to see get a real chance with us, made him look a bit of a pillock today?

C

Connor Clarke

If anyone looked like a pillock today it definitely wasn't Sheridan :whistle:

Mar 29, 2011
Connor Clarke":2ngags9s said:
If anyone looked like a pillock today it definitely wasn't Sheridan :whistle:

I agree, Sheridan cannot be faulted today. Admitted he selected the wrong side on Tuesday, responded today with a positive formation and brought on Thomas who did well and was impressed with Morgan, Blizzard and Cox. 2-0 and a good home performance.

I can't believe he's taken this long to give Thomas a run out this season. Perhaps he should have brought him on, as a sub at least, earlier in the season!

Jan 7, 2013
Jasa":25m2mi0b said:
Each individual coach put their thumb up clearly happy for Thomas after getting his goal, now it's seen as him 'sarcastically waving'. You can't make it up!
Well yeah obviously they are glad he scored but yes the wave to the crowd was sarcastic and he was p@ssed no doubt!