Man of the Match v Hartlepool? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Hartlepool?

Man of the Match v Hartlepool?

• McCormick

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Mellor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Hartley

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Purrington

• Blizzard

Votes: 52 39.1%
  • O'Connor

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Cox

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Alessandra

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Morgan

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Reid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McHugh

• Thomas

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Harvey

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
C

Cobi Budge.

Thomas was excellent and will get it BUT I went for Blizzard, very good over the 90.

Aug 5, 2009
Nelson and cox both good, thomas bought a good bit of excitement, but motm for me was blizzard. Broke up a lot of their play and never gave the ball away all match. He liked to get the ball to thomas as often as possible too. We're a better team with him there

C

centralgreen

Why does Pl2 3dq always quote who?

Pleased with the 3 points

Coyg

Cox put in a quietly efficient performance and is my man of the match. Also impressed with the other two midfielders, Thomas and Nelson.

Couldn't believe that Alessandra won the sponsors' man of the match, what game were they watching?! I usually like him but nothing came off today. Most bizarre 'official' man of the match since Soukouna on the last game of the season a couple of years ago. :?

Sep 2, 2008
Blizzard for me. Looks to be improving with every game. Was all over the park and seems to be playing with a smile on his face. Liking him more each game I see him play

Difficult one for me this week, I thought Hartley was having a great game until he got injured (strangely Mellor had a mare compared to last couple of games).

Thomas looked like he wanted it and as always Alessandra was a threat (although I'm probably biased as he is one of my favourite players).

I'd almost have to stick some names in a hat and pick one.

Jan 7, 2013
Thomas for me, don't quite get how Alessandra got the sponsers vote didn't notice him apart from his poor one on one miss at the end..

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I went for Nathan, simply because he lit up the second half and made the game safe. In doing so, he showed once again what he is all about; pace, forward thinking with good body deception oh, and did I mention pace? Took his goal extremely well as others who tried and failed demonstrated.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Alessandra shook his head in disbelief when the MotM award was read out. :)