the thomas debate | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

the thomas debate

Aug 10, 2014
Listened to the game on the radio.. Great result. But onto Nathan Thomas. He came on and had a good game.. But..... For me that means Alessandra or Reid will have to drop, and for me I wouldn't like to see that. I would like to see him used more often as an impact sub though

J

just_ste

He gets to the byline and gets in good crosses,he also looks up to play others in and he is a goal threat,he is exactly what we need,he should play alot more often.

Jul 10, 2013
I think Thomas put in more decent crosses in 45 minutes than Banton has from what I've seen this season...
A proper left winger especially as he is actually left footed and doesn't always like to come inside but get to the byline like a winger should.

1985nhangingon

It was great to see 45mins of a proper wide player getting quality crosses in,this is what football is all about

1985nhangingon

NJS37":2uqqowri said:
I think Thomas put in more decent crosses in 45 minutes than Banton has from what I've seen this season...
A proper left winger especially as he is actually left footed and doesn't always like to come inside but get to the byline like a winger should.
Couldnt agree more

1985nhangingon

graiser":49m071xv said:
He certainly took his chance with a full 45 mins, just hope he isn't another Young when he does get the nod to start and we don't do our usual trick in building yet another messiah !
Everytime ive seen him he looks dangerous and direct

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
One dimensional impact sub.

Jun 8, 2014
Frank_Butcher":1c3mwdbr said:

Pretty much. For every good cross, there's a very poor one. For every decent pass, there's on that doesn't make it's target.

He was alright, but not the Christiano Ronaldo some seem to be making him out to be.

Decent impact sub, but should be that at most IMO.

1985nhangingon

Paven":wzax0cu1 said:
Frank_Butcher":wzax0cu1 said:

Pretty much. For every good cross, there's a very poor one. For every decent pass, there's on that doesn't make it's target.

He was alright, but not the Christiano Ronaldo some seem to be making him out to be.

10 times more effective than Banton,all he ever does is cut inside,so easy to defend

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Paven":1nfo7tbi said:
Frank_Butcher":1nfo7tbi said:

"For every good cross there's a very poor one". Par for the course for most League 2 wingers?

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
NJS37":j1uf3kb7 said:

Banton actually has a very sweet right foot. Putting him on the left seems counter intuitive--he has the skill and pace to beat defenders and then ping in a cross. Playing on the left can only result in 1) cutting inside onto his stronger side 2) an inswinging cross with his right foot rather than an outswinger (which is the type forwards like). He should be played centrally or on the right.