Argyle injury thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle injury thread

Jul 29, 2010
Worrying news about Reid and Hartley being taken off, argueably our two most consistent performers :sad:

Hoping for re-assuring news because losing either of those two for a protracted period will be a big miss.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Banton out a month with groin injury
Reid and Hartley hip injuries
New player monday

Mar 21, 2008
Alessandra pulled up with what looked like a strain with his last kick of the game too... Didn't look good to me tbh.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Rob_GT4":1wigke74 said:
Alessandra pulled up with what looked like a strain with his last kick of the game too... Didn't look good to me tbh.

I think he pulled up with the kind of 'strain' that players often seem to get when they have just missed a sitter...

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I chatted to Rueben after the game and he was downhearted. Said it was painful, ribs, liver area and was going home to rest. Not walking well, laboured.

Mar 23, 2008
X Isle":1iim50rc said:
Worrying news about Reid and Hartley being taken off, argueably our two most consistent performers :sad:

Hoping for re-assuring news because losing either of those two for a protracted period will be a big miss.
Indeed and two key players in our spine. Thought McHugh looked assured in his cameo and could ably deputise for Hartley whereas Reid would be a huge miss, Morgan did well today but doesn't make the ball stick so well.

Aug 11, 2013
Hope Hartley makes a speedy recovery.

I've wanted to see a McHugh Nelse partnership in the middle with Purrington and Mellor at full back to see if we can shut up shop away from Home with that combination. I've got a funny feeling we may have accidentally happened upon our best back four despite my like of Hartley.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I wonder if Banton has been trying to play through this injury and his performances have suffered?

Sheridan never gives any updates on injuries, we usually find out if a player is missing when the team is announced.

In a small squad we now have injuries to Hartley, Lecointe, Smalley, Reid, Banton and Bray sent back to Swansea.