Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Squad: River Allen, Aaron Bentley, James Bittner (gk), Tyler Harvey, Callum Hall, Andrew Hannah (gk), Jake Miller, Tom Moxham, Mason Hughes, Ollie Norburn, Ben Purrington, Jamil Roberts, Louis Rooney, Will Sargent, Nathan Thomas, Jason Vincent.
Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/youn ... JzItVIz.99

C

cheritonfitz

Will be there for sure. Glad to be visiting Priestfield once more and with a team capable of doing well. Hopefully not too long now before the first team is back there at least playing in Division 1.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
0-0 after 28 mins

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
0-0 after 65 mins

70' 0-0 Sub for Plymouth: Thomas Off, Miller On

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
FT: Gillingham 0-0 Plymouth #gills The game goes to extra time!

HT in XT 0-0

Harvey booked

15' 0-0 Aaron Bentley booked for a late challenge on Aaron Millbank

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Argyle lose 1-0

119' 1-0 Gillingham have scored, it's an own goal by Mason Hughes following a shot across goal by Michael Freiter.

C

cheritonfitz

I was there with a handful of away fans spread out thinly behind the two benches. Total crowd about 40 so not much of an atmosphere. Quite disappointed with the performance overall given the players with first team experience on show - Harvey, Norburn, Thomas and Allen. Norburn probably best of the bunch - always lively and going forward. River Allen had his moments. The whole team worked hard throughout, prodded by Paul Wotton's highly vocal encouragement, and there was some slick interplay at times, which looked a treat. But there were too many loose passes and Argyle's game plan generally looked incoherent. The lack of control under pressure from a strong and lively Gillingham team was also a concern. Thomas looked dangerous early on but he did not influence things with Harvey in the way I would have expected. Neither player gave the Gills much trouble after the first half an hour or so. Not a real chance created by Argyle throughout the match. Tyler showed a lot of good touches and seemed more comfortable in midfield than when upfront where I think he was supposed to be. His careless free kick at goal right at the end of the match seemed to typify his day. He was team captain according to the team sheet but you wouldn't have known. The defence looked sound throughout, defending furiously everything that was thrown at them, and it looked as it would go to penalties before the unfortunate own goal, which I thought their man [Freiter] had scored. The better team won through superior organisation and strength. Only good news - if scouts were present watching any of our players their clubs will not be putting in bids for their services any time soon.

Pip

Mar 31, 2004
Maidstone
I saw the match and you couldn't fault Argyle's commitment and energy. Credit to the whole team they worked hard and gave it everything but Gills seemed a bit stronger and posed more of a threat in front of goal. Argyle never did enough to win the game but were desperately unlucky to lose it in the way that they did. For a period of time before the 90 min mark it seemed that a Gills goal was coming although in extra time Argyle seemed to find a bit more and it could have gone either way. Probably Argyles best chance was from Nathan Thomas in the first couple of minutes. A shot that went just wide of the left hand post Other than that, they never really troubled the Gills keeper. For me, the positives were Arron Bentley, the first time I've seen him play and I think he looks a good prospect. Ollie Norburn did ok and although he'll want to forget the last few minutes I thought Mason Hughes did well. Good to be at a game and hear Paul Wotton giving a lot of instructions and encouragement (not just having a rant) from the technical area.