Accy Away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Accy Away

M

mabasfc

:) Hi all Argyle have had a good start to the season and seem to be playing well, As you know we've had a change in management and got off to awinning start at sixfields no mean feat. So how meany would you think will be coming up to ours no saturday???last season a healthy 447 of the green army attended :clap: :scarf: ... heres a link to guess the gate on our forum if you want to have ago you'l have to register first mind http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ ... 66585.html hope to see lots of the green army next wkend best regards mark :thumbs: Oooops and the main forum link http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/

Apr 28, 2013
Wouldn't say we are playing well at all! We have our moments but there's quite a lot of strange management decisions going on too!

C

Cobi Budge.

I'd say 350-400 away fans.

We play well at times, but then we play atrociously at times, we are extremely inconsistent, I have a feeling we are about to start/continue a trend of win 2 lose 2 win 2 lose 2, so I expect a win up there next week.

I've yet to decide whether I'm going or not.

M

mabasfc

lewjam14":1v42ludj said:
playing well hahaha you must be playing poo;)
No not at all apart from Shrewsbury Town away i would say we've been playing ok and unlucky in the games we've lost :thumbup: The Pilgrims season sofar is W - 4 D - 2 L - 3 GF - 11 GA - 7 GD - +4 with 13pts from 9 games played and in 12th place... Stanley's season sofar is W - 3 D - 1 L - 5 GF - 14 GA - - 20 GD --6 with 10pts from 9 games played and in 17th place.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mabasfc":16ph78xa said:
lewjam14":16ph78xa said:
No not at all apart from Shrewsbury Town away i would say we've been playing ok and unlucky in the games we've lost :thumbup: The Pilgrims season sofar is W - 4 D - 2 L - 3 GF - 11 GA - 7 GD - +4 with 13pts from 9 games played and in 12th place... Stanley's season sofar is W - 3 D - 1 L - 5 GF - 14 GA - - 20 GD --6 with 10pts from 9 games played and in 17th place.
Our results are:

W4
D1
L4

M

mabasfc

Keepitgreen":ww7k9pnz said:
mabasfc":ww7k9pnz said:
lewjam14":ww7k9pnz said:
Our results are:

W4
D1
L4
Oooops i stand corrected :doh:

Oct 10, 2012
A few questions for you!

Best player?
Worst player? (who is likely so start)
What type of football are you likely to play? (On the floor / long ball etc)

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Weather was so bad last season I woke up the next morning with my uvula swollen to about twice its size and stuck down my throat!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I had to think about 'uvula' for a second or two!

My favourite club in English football other than Argyle.

I met an old chap up there three seasons ago, he was 95, and had supported Burnley for 80 years, he didn't like what was happening to his club, so he swapped allegiances to Stanley!!

Great club and great supporters.

Looking forward to the trip.

Fully expect 3 points though (although saying that, I did for the Wycombe and Morecambe games).

Aug 15, 2008
A proper Football Club Accrington are. Hope you have a good season - after we have been on Saturday :)

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
When it comes to nostalgia little can compete with the results on the wireless on a Saturday afternoon, complete silence was required and delivered, as a boy in the fifties I always listened for Accrington Stanley, Crewe Alexandra etc., proper names for proper clubs.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
justanotherfan":1007i3yx said:
When it comes to nostalgia little can compete with the results on the wireless on a Saturday afternoon, complete silence was required and delivered, as a boy in the fifties I always listened for Accrington Stanley, Crewe Alexandra etc., proper names for proper clubs.

Sounds like our house, god forbid anyone who murmured a word whilst the score results were being read out, football pools ruled in them days. Never mind the lottery eight score draws was the dream :D

M

mabasfc

Carlo":3talzqjv said:
A few questions for you!

Best player?
Worst player? (who is likely so start)
What type of football are you likely to play? (On the floor / long ball etc)
Best player - debateable Blackburn’s John O’Sullivan and West Ham’s Sean Maguire are loan players who started last saturdays game so at our level you proberly say those two are,but i would say all 11 and subs as well are worthy of that accolade.. Worst Player none really all work hard for one n other.... Type of football.. long ball and on the floor is proberly what we'l see on saturday.. :thumbup: