♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the Senior Greens is this Thursday Sept 25 at 2 pm in the GT suite the guest speaker will be Reuben Reid.

Mods would you please keep this post at the top of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank You.

Jan 3, 2013
dunlop":2s6lkmeb said:
The next meeting of the Senior Greens is this Thursday Sept 25 at 2 pm in the GT suite the guest speaker will be Reuben Reid.

Mods would you please keep this post at the top of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank You.
doesnt time fly? Another month gone! Looking forward to it as always thanks for arranging it guys

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
what a busy day Thursday will be
Reuben at Senior Greens in the afternoon catch a bite to eat and then James Brent in the evening at Bodmin.
Green Army

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
dunlop":3p4tqx20 said:

Thank You.
When you have a minute could you glance in at your pm? Thanks.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
memory man":2pq79chq said:
dunlop":2pq79chq said:

Thank You.
When you have a minute could you glance in at your pm? Thanks.

Steve replied to your PM.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
One of the better Senior Greens meetings Reuben and Jason were bouncing questions and answers off each other and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves. Very enjoyable. A good q&a from the floor and answers from both of the guests. Very enjoyable

Jan 3, 2013
What a cracking pair of lads, and it took some nerve for Reuben to admit his attitude had been all wrong but now it wasn't. I'm a convert to the young man. Jason fielded some difficult questions about his attitude excellently too.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":mi8quo40 said:
Did Reuben comment on his availability for Saturday?
He said it was getting better by the day but even if he felt he was fit he would take the advice of the medical staff as the last thing he wants is a set back which could result in a longer lay off. Personally, I think he'll be playing.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Two really nice lads who spoke very well and with some considerable humour thrown in. Interestingly Reuben said he couldn't understand why he doesn't get much leeway from referees with regard to his physical style of play.
They also spoke very highly about John Harbin and how much he helps them away from the football itself.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Knarf Reprah":3g6y1od6 said:
What a cracking pair of lads, and it took some nerve for Reuben to admit his attitude had been all wrong but now it wasn't. I'm a convert to the young man. Jason fielded some difficult questions about his attitude excellently too.

That sounds very promising, shows a more mature head than some people may think!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's the reality of it Liam.

John Sheridan gets stick, you meet him and he's passionate, engaging and very, very knowledgable as are the majority of players.

Why people think fit to slag them off is beyond comprehension.

It's not just Argyle fans but it does seem to be a modern phenomenon.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Has it been skipping Graham?

Has there been an occasion where a group of people have asked and it has been denied? Genuine question, as I would have thought if it had it would be announced on here by the group that had been refused.

Listen despite the usual freaks saying otherwise I'm not a blind defender of the club, it certainly can improve some aspects of fan engagement in my opinion but I don't your claim is a valid one.

In fact I would say that the club are very open to meetings such as you suggest and I can remember no other time when the board and staff are so readily available.

Jan 3, 2013
Classic from Jason Banton at the Senior Greens......question from the audience. "How do you pass the time on away trips, cards?" Jason "no we travel by coach" questioner "c a r d s" not "cars" cue general collapse with laughter

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Knarf Reprah":33uac75w said:
Classic from Jason Bent at the Senior Greens......question from the audience. "How do you pass the time on away trips, cards?" Jason "no we travel by coach" questioner "c a r d s" not "cars" cue general collapse with laughter

Well, Jason has not travelled with the Argyle first team for a few years now. :lol: