Good Idea - Signed shirts and balls as gifts. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Good Idea - Signed shirts and balls as gifts.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I see in the programme on Saturday that Argyle are now selling squad signed shirts for £120.00.

An ideal Christmas/Birthday present, even better when you get them framed.

They're also selling a squad signed ball for £50.00.

:scarf:

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2g4vny26 said:
I see in the programme on Saturday that Argyle are now selling squad signed shirts for £120.00.

An ideal Christmas/Birthday present, even better when you get them framed.

They're also selling a squad signed ball for £50.00.

:scarf:

Fantastic photography of Lewis and Curtis, if I say so myself :thumbs: :whistle:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Sorry, but surely anyone reasonably savvy would pop up to training with a shirt and ask the players to oblige.
Got a fantastic picture of Alan Nicholls getting sent off against Barnet signed up at Harpers - he thought it was pretty funny.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not always that easy though UTL.

If a Dad wants it for a present, all decently presented and signed between the stripes, I would suggest this is the best way of doing it.

Also nice for the exiles who can't get it done easily.

Good idea by the club and as Glynn says a new line of revenue that wasn't there before.

Having sold a few myself (albeit in frames) you'd be amazed how many people like these.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Didn't the FL do this a few weeks back covering all league clubs to raise money for something?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not sure, this isn't for charity though, this is for the club's coffers.

May 1, 2007
good idea other clubs offer it and it make stye club money people would use on ebay for shirts

This is a good move by the club, and something which is done in the States (some of what they do is actually a good idea).

I'm not proposing that the club allows fans to keep a ball which happens to go into the crowd, but for a dad to buy his kid something used in the match which they have just watched would be cool.