Fans Forum with Argyle board 25th October (with video) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fans Forum with Argyle board 25th October (with video)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
James Brent and the Argyle directors will meet the fans and answer their questions before the Cheltenham game in October. A venue will be announced soon.

It's part of the agreement that the board will regularly meet the fans.

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/quiz ... 59094.aspx

Jan 27, 2012
Its not a board in the conventional sense when 95% of the shares are owned by Brent and 5% by Wrathall.

The other "directors" are not directors at all, but merely executive directors. They are effectively informal advisors to Brent with no financial stake in the club and no say in how the club is run. Its not even clear what their involvement iin club affairs is exactly. Maybe they are just there to help front public meetings ?

The club is owned and controlled by Brent. And I'm getting a bit tired of listening to his waffle to be honest.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
gaspargomez":o3z7xk7w said:
Its not a board in the conventional sense when 95% of the shares are owned by Brent and 5% by Wrathall.

The other "directors" are not directors at all, but merely executive directors. They are effectively informal advisors to Brent with no financial stake in the club and no say in how the club is run. Its not even clear what their involvement iin club affairs is exactly. Maybe they are just there to help front public meetings ?

The club is owned and controlled by Brent. And I'm getting a bit tired of listening to his waffle to be honest.

That's unusual as most people are frustrated by not hearing enough from him.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I know where you are coming from Gaspargomez and feel the same but Daz makes an equally good point. Let's see what happens tonight at the PACSA get together. I think it will be more of the same but we can hope.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The good news is that John makes an incredibly good job of taking minutes and hosting the gig at the same time (whilst asking a few questions as well :lol: ) so no doubt there will be some feedback and way more than others I have attended.

However, these gatherings are usually quite friendly by nature and understandably there's no hard, piercing questions usually asked at such meetings.

I've been to PACSA, PASALB, PASTA, Senior Greens and Plymouth Branch meetings and as I say all very pleasant on both sides seems to the be the order of the day.

I think the Meet the Board jobby is the one where telling questions will probably be asked and with the full board there as well as the Chief Executive, that's where you'd expect it.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
This I think needs a sticky please.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Just a week to go.

Still awaiting details from the Club. It's unlikely to be a well supported event if it is not marketed in advance.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Hard to draw any other conclusions really. Details of such an event should have been published weeks ago, not less than a week before it is set to take place.

A very poor show. Who is actually responsible for organising it and why are they doing such a poor job (or is the answer as obvious as it seems?)?