AFT Boardroom Experience Day - Living The Dream | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AFT Boardroom Experience Day - Living The Dream

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Just experienced a truely fantastic day at the AFT Directors boardroom experience day Vs Shrewsbury on behalf of the RBL Charity

Big thanks to Bob wright & Argyle fans Trust and a great day with Ian & Nik

Great food & drink in the boardroom and excellent atmosphere with the All The directors

Fantastic seats in the directors box and what a view & Yes 1-0 WIN

I can say I lived the dream !!!! :scarf: :thumbs:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Very glad you enjoyed your day Paul and that it came alongside a win.

A very good deal for £80 really as Paul no doubt will testify. Both tickets are still going for the Carlisle game on the 18th of this month?

Anyone tempted?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Yesterday I attended the Boardroom for the Carlisle game. I was the guest of IJN who I previously did not know, upon hearing that I sit in the Lyndhurst with three mates, who were now envious, in an act of unprecedented generosity he extended the invitation to include them.
We were met at 1230 by said IJN and taken to the Boardroom where we had drinks prior to lunch. A nice relaxed atmosphere at a table that included IJN, his Mum and Aunty (their first Argyle game) and Nik, we were joined by Sparksy, a brilliant lunch.
The seats in the Directors Box are the best in the ground (understandably) and certainly not lacking in atmosphere. I sat behind Ed Shillabeer and what an enthusiastic fan he is.
Refreshments at half time followed by that second half, 1-0 and three points.
I also met James Brent for the first time and he is either a true fan with the best interests of our beloved Argyle at heart or an actor who would put Larry Olivier in the shade. I feel 100% confident in his ability to lead Argyle.
Everyone we met did all they could to make us feel welcome and relaxed, I would recommend the experience to anyone.
Finally, once again my sincerest thanks to IJN who is actually almost human, only disappointment was the lack of "prawn sarnies".

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Still two boardroom tickets available for the Cheltenham game....the Tribute Lounge ones are gone...but you can take advantage of the aforementioned fantastic offer for £80. Contact the AFT for details- You can email hospitality@argylefanstrust.com or call 07514 500195 or PM me on here.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
justanotherfan":1sjvwore said:
Yesterday I attended the Boardroom for the Carlisle game. I was the guest of IJN who I previously did not know, upon hearing that I sit in the Lyndhurst with three mates, who were now envious, in an act of unprecedented generosity he extended the invitation to include them.
We were met at 1230 by said IJN and taken to the Boardroom where we had drinks prior to lunch. A nice relaxed atmosphere at a table that included IJN, his Mum and Aunty (their first Argyle game) and Nik, we were joined by Sparksy, a brilliant lunch.
The seats in the Directors Box are the best in the ground (understandably) and certainly not lacking in atmosphere. I sat behind Ed Shillabeer and what an enthusiastic fan he is.
Refreshments at half time followed by that second half, 1-0 and three points.
I also met James Brent for the first time and he is either a true fan with the best interests of our beloved Argyle at heart or an actor who would put Larry Olivier in the shade. I feel 100% confident in his ability to lead Argyle.
Everyone we met did all they could to make us feel welcome and relaxed, I would recommend the experience to anyone.
Finally, once again my sincerest thanks to IJN who is actually almost human, only disappointment was the lack of "prawn sarnies".

A very nice story.