🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Looks like nothing more than a lads night out one or two too many, argument ensues & someones been given a slap happens every week nothing to see, smack his legs & move on but that won't happen because he's a footballer & will no doubt be blown out of all proportion.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
There's no doubt that it happened. It's a shame because it sounds like it was just him and 4 or 5 of his teammates having a night out, but he's drunk and he's got annoyed (probably over nothing) and this happens. Not the kind of thing I'd expect from Reuben now; he's older, wiser and more sensible, well so I thought until I read this.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Sack him.

Then stone him.

Oh no, maybe we wait to hear whether some gobby janner was talking too much instead of listening.

Footballers are easy targets.

Dec 8, 2011
Mrs said she saw him in Nandos last night with two other blokes " one had tattoos" but in good spirits

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
This is disappointing just as things were improving on the pitch. Even if he is innocent and this is a mountain out of a molehill it may be a distraction we could do without for our top scorer.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Shouldn't be the target of a which hunt and as has been said, he is of course innocent until proven guilty but it just doesn't sit too well. A few people have said on Twitter about how they were talking to him in Oceana before it all kicked off and he was apparently in a very bad way indeed.

I don't want to make a drama out of a crisis but I'm just concerned about how many very talented players have had their career limited or restricted by alcohol abuse and other demons. Hopefully just a one off and got carried away following a good win but it's such a shame to see this happening. Could you imagine such a thing happening in the 01/02 seasons or 03/04 seasons? Talented athletes do have their demons more than the average person you should never underestimate the complexity of what goes on in people's minds but it's a shame and a bit worrying that after a great win when the focus is on taking it forward for such an undisciplined night out to happen. My only motivation is of concern and I hope he can handle whatever demons he may or may not have because there's such a long list of players with talent who've had problems- Gazza, Ravel Morrison the list goes on and on.

Just leaves a sour taste in the mouth- hopefully he'll be regretting it more than anyone and it'll just be a slapped wrist and 'don't drink so much next time'. A shame.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Lew1988":3nm2lka8 said:
Mrs said she saw him in Nandos last night with two other blokes " one had tattoos" but in good spirits

Well it sounds like she was correct about that, whisky ,Gin and Vodka. :D Boy's will be boy's and so will some men when the drinks in, probably handbags.