Plymouth Argyle V Carlisle United Prediction Thread. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle V Carlisle United Prediction Thread.

Aug 15, 2008
Really looking forward to this one. I hope that we get a few more through the turnstiles due to our mini run/revival. I think we will see a performance like the Exeter home game, lots of fluid attacking play and the defence on top of Carlisles attacking play.

Let's have a 3-5-2 again please. I think we will win 3-0.

:scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

Will be only the second home game I've missed in 8 years (have a UNI open day), hope the lads pick up 3 points, continue last night's positivity and our good run.

Aug 15, 2008
Thats some achievement Cobi I doubt many have that attendance stat! Thats like one percent!

C

Cobi Budge.

Missed Newport last season and will miss this Saturday. On both occasions the reason is I won't be in Plymouth.

Otherwise, I can see HP from my window at home, could never contemplate not going to a home match I'm able to attend :scarf:

God knows how I'm gonna cope at uni next season.

Aug 15, 2008
Cant you go to Plymouth University? James Brent will own it soon :) I jest....

I grew up on Trelawney Road and could hear everything from Home Park. I think thats where I got my Argyle bug from!!

C

Cobi Budge.

If it offered my course I'd be staying pal. Instead, my nearest club at uni will be Luton, oh Yay -_-

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":iu2rc651 said:
Missed Newport last season and will miss this Saturday. On both occasions the reason is I won't be in Plymouth.

Otherwise, I can see HP from my window at home, could never contemplate not going to a home match I'm able to attend :scarf:

God knows how I'm gonna cope at uni next season.

Better go to Plymouth Uni then :thumbup:

And if in hindsight I could pick one game to miss from the past 8 years, it'd probably be that Newport game! It was dire!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
We've both won our last three i think (Or last three league games in Carlisle's case), might need a couple this time rather than holding out for a 1-0, but i reckon we'll lose 1-2.

C

Cobi Budge.

Yep, I was sitting in a bar in Greece and I remember receiving a Facebook message during the game which read "you lucky sh*t" :lol:

Jun 11, 2012
Relatively comfortable 2-0. Both goals in the first half. Alessandra & Bobby scoring.

--------------------- McCormick ---------------------
------------ Nelson - McHugh - Hartley ------------
O'Connor ------------------------------------ Mellor
------------------ Cox - Norburn --------------------
---------------------- B. Reid -----------------------
---------------- R. Reid - Alessandra ---------------

Subs: Bittner, Blizzard, Harvey, Banton, Thomas, Morgan, Smalley.

A

alex-d

2-1, Both Reid's to score and a penalty for them given by the utterly woeful and incompetent Pat Miller! Anyone remember how bad he was the last time he was down here! One of those names that just sticks in your head

Nov 16, 2006
I think this will be one of our toughest games. Carlisle have turned it around and will see this as an indicator of their progress to date.
I would love to see a comfortable win, but I'm expecting a very low draw either 0-0 or 1-1