Cash rich , or stupidity | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cash rich , or stupidity

L

lambanog

Ok So mr Kelley joins us until the 15th November, less than a month away. I agree that this lad can possibly strengthen our weak area, and no doubt costing us money!
Yet, it was reported he was non fit before he joined, then we learn that he is on the bench today. Perhaps we need a game related accountant.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Pogleswoody":6are9a6q said:
Perhaps two pints of what lambanog has had is called for? What was it Captain Mainwaring used to say about Pike?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Could extend his current deal if he gains match fitness?

Probably more to it than just a month loan deal for a player but fit.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I expect he'll start at Wimbledon. A bit of rotation and a chance for him to settle in with the team having only arrived in Plymouth yesterday.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Verte":1fwbkkkt said:
Lambanog is talking of Kellet. And is talking out of his backside again.

I agree Verte

n610700609_185925_2129.jpg

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
He's never been at league pace, because he's never started a game in pro football. So he can't get back up to that level.
But the left side is so weak in terms of attacking threat that he should add something.
He won't start on Tuesday, but hopefully will be more composed as sub than the last novice Sheridan gambled on.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
There is no place like Wimbledon when you are playing and tugging the touchline as he will as left wing back.

If he does start, he will soon get to know from the proximity of the fans whether he is doing well (or not) !