Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I thought every one had a good game, been impressed with Blizzards improvement. I voted for Bobb, looks a very good player.

Apr 28, 2013
One of the worst matches Alessandra has played this year apart from his goals. He missed lots of chances and lost the ball most time he was in possession. Bobby Reid and McCormick were definitely the two best players in my opinion!

Aug 5, 2009
Bobby reid just edged it for me I think. Our midfield 3 all looked good though and it could have been any one of them.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
tom16pafc":3ddwhwg0 said:
One of the worst matches Alessandra has played this year apart from his goals. He missed lots of chances and lost the ball most time he was in possession. Bobby Reid and McCormick were definitely the two best players in my opinion!

Really? I thought he did quite well today.

Anyway, it's hard to pick a MotM (for the right reasons :greensmile: ) but went with Blizzard because I'm enjoying seeing him as the player he can be and he really impressed me.

Aug 5, 2009
tom16pafc":3kaj197s said:
One of the worst matches Alessandra has played this year apart from his goals. He missed lots of chances and lost the ball most time he was in possession. Bobby Reid and McCormick were definitely the two best
players in my opinion!

Goals?? I must have been enjoying my middle aged catnap when the 2nd went in

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
PAFC94":2vi8gtcp said:
Bobby Reid for me. Different class. We need to extend his loan.

Couldn't agree more. Head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch today. Star in the making potential - Technically very good with both feet, fast and comfortable on the ball with a great engine and desire for a loanee

Nelson is also worthy of a mention as he does his job so calmly and comfortably.

I'm not a big Blizzard fan even with his recent improvement because he is so flat footed and one paced.
In the 2nd half Carlisle targeted this area with their right back ghosting past Blizzard on numerous occasions

Lewi didn't have one of his better games but he is definitely more dangerous up the middle and at least converted 1 of his 5 chances to win us the game

Jun 8, 2014
samjones":26s0gtt7 said:
PAFC94":26s0gtt7 said:
Bobby Reid for me. Different class. We need to extend his loan.

Couldn't agree more. Head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch today. Star in the making potential - Technically very good with both feet, fast and comfortable on the ball with a great engine and desire for a loanee

Nelson is also worthy of a mention as he does his job so calmly and comfortably.

I'm not a big Blizzard fan even with his recent improvement because he is so flat footed and one paced.
In the 2nd half Carlisle targeted this area with their right back ghosting past Blizzard on numerous occasions

Lewi didn't have one of his better games but he is definitely more dangerous up the middle and at least converted 1 of his 5 chances to win us the game

Out of interest Sam, how come you can see what Bobby does but you maintained for months that Hourihane was rubbish? Just curious.

For me, Alessandra or O'Connor, with notable mentions for the back 3. Don't like Bobby playing that deeply if I'm honest, much better in an advanced role.