upper grandstand... sheridan bashing | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

upper grandstand... sheridan bashing

Aug 10, 2014
All game.... Sheridan's sh*t.. Doesn't know what he's doing... Hasn't a clue... Look at him pointing, obviously for show. GOAL.... still sh*t. Bring a sub on... Change it around... SUB.... Still sh*t.. Moan moan moan, blah blah blah. 1....look at the table, now and present. 2.... If you shut up moaning to each other turned towards the pitch, opened your eyes then maybe you would have a more enjoyable time.. I know it's frustrating when the players are deep, defending the penalty spot. But Christ, clean sheets and wins are all that matters. Sheridan must be doing something right

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Danis Salman?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Molton green 1989":22qm60r9 said:
All game.... Sheridan's sh*t.. Doesn't know what he's doing... Hasn't a clue... Look at him pointing, obviously for show. GOAL.... still sh*t. Bring a sub on... Change it around... SUB.... Still sh*t.. Moan moan moan, blah blah blah. 1....look at the table, now and present. 2.... If you shut up moaning to each other turned towards the pitch, opened your eyes then maybe you would have a more enjoyable time.. I know it's frustrating when the players are deep, defending the penalty spot. But Christ, clean sheets are all that matters. Sheridan must be doing something right

Always happy with a clean sheet! :whistle:

Aug 10, 2006
Molton green 1989":2gl7b80l said:
All game.... Sheridan's sh*t.. Doesn't know what he's doing... Hasn't a clue... Look at him pointing, obviously for show. GOAL.... still sh*t. Bring a sub on... Change it around... SUB.... Still sh*t.. Moan moan moan, blah blah blah. 1....look at the table, now and present. 2.... If you shut up moaning to each other turned towards the pitch, opened your eyes then maybe you would have a more enjoyable time.. I know it's frustrating when the players are deep, defending the penalty spot. But Christ, clean sheets and wins are all that matters. Sheridan must be doing something right
if they pay there money they are entitled to there opinion it's all part of the game.

Apr 28, 2013
I sit in the grandstand and the amount if abuse Reid still gets amazes me. He's been such a big part of our recent form yet still gets called 'lazy', 'useless' and 'sh*t'

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Opinions should be outlawed
Until everyone accepts that the spine of the team is easily the best in L2, nought will change however

Apr 28, 2013
Also, some still don't realise that passing backwards is part of the game. There were a few times yesterday where by passing it back, we actually created a better situation to attack!

Aug 15, 2008
I was in the grandstand upper West and everyone in my vicinity was of the same opinion that we looked good at times but need to kill teams off.

I didn't hear any negativity apart from Lewis use of the ball at times - which is valid. Also free kicks need to be better which is also valid.

My own minor niggle was the tempo of passing - from up there I could see passes and it often took another 3 seconds for the player to execute it. But I think it's just the advantage of looking from higher up to some extent. It was just when we were switching play we could have been quicker as there was acres for mellor and o Connor to gallop into.

Aug 2, 2011
As one of the old "muppets" who ascend the steps to our allocated spaces in the upper GS most of us are still recovering our breath from the initial climb when the final whistle goes let along moan about the players and manager.

To be fair there is the inevitable few who sound off but no worse than any other area of the ground and certainly nowhere near as much abuse as the manager and some players get here.

C

Cobi Budge.

None of these people came along to the meet the manager event to voice 'concerns', when they actually had a chance to tell Sheridan what they think of him face to face. :roll:

P

pafcstafford

Nothing beats the bloke in Devonport end shouting attack when we didn't have the ball.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PRESTO":1m5zxzaa said:
As one of the old "muppets" who ascend the steps to our allocated spaces in the upper GS most of us are still recovering our breath from the initial climb when the final whistle goes let along moan about the players and manager.

To be fair there is the inevitable few who sound off but no worse than any other area of the ground and certainly nowhere near as much abuse as the manager and some players get here.

I've stood/sat in all parts of the ground and nothing, but nothing compares with the blokes that used to stand behind us in the Moanflower.

If they still go, someone must have a miserable match day experience. I've always thought they would have migrated to the Grandstand, but I have no proof on that.

C

Cobi Budge.

pafcstafford":1kiosn3v said:
Nothing beats the bloke in Devonport end shouting attack when we didn't have the ball.

Nothing beats the guy who stands next to me and shouts "f**k off you Shrewsbury c***s" for 90 minutes (swap Shrewsbury for whoever we are playing), he even popped for "Family stand w*nkers" as well. He then shouts abuse at Reid & McCormick because they are "doing sh*t", incidentally our two best players. Nice fella who clearly knows a lot about football, I remember him trying to start "we want Sheridan out" when we were beating Hartlepool 2 0.

You get some 'characters' at HP.