Fan (injured/illness?). | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fan (injured/illness?).

B

bizzay1

I don't think its a rumour, sure I saw it as well, get well soon pilgrim, we need all members of the green army to be available

Jun 8, 2014
Some drunk bloke full down the stairs and knocked an elderly gent out of his seat I heard. Not sure, not a rumour though. Definitely happened so not sure why this is moved here,

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Paven":3r20owr2 said:
Some drunk bloke full down the stairs and knocked an elderly gent out of his seat I heard. Not sure, not a rumour though. Definitely happened so not sure why this is moved here,

It wasn't moved to the Rumours board by the Mods, it was posted there by the person who started the thread, it's now been been moved to the correct forum.

From what I know there were two separate incidents in the block 14 area. An elderly gent needed the attention of the medics (hope he's ok) and in another incident a scuffle broke out.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
PL2 3DQ":3pxomurw said:
Paven":3pxomurw said:

It wasn't moved to the Rumours board by the Mods, it was posted there by the person who started the thread, it's now been been moved to the correct forum.

From what I know there were two separate incidents in the block 14 area. An elderly gent needed the attention of the medics (hope he's ok) and in another incident a scuffle broke out.
Scuffle?
Not quite the way a couple of lads on the minibus put it :whistle:

Jul 3, 2013
Somebody tried to take a photo of the St john ambulance bloke who was a spitting image of one of the lads in their group, some rather brave chap then tried to have a pop at him thinking he was filming the old guy needing attention so words were exchange, no blows landed, all handbags!

Jul 29, 2010
The person taking the photo was an unthinking and insensitive knobber then :roll:

Hope the older gentleman recovered.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
The older man was craning his head to watch the match as he was being stretchered away, so it looked as if he was going to be ok. No oxygen mask and the staff didn't look flustered, so it looked "good".

The bloke who fell down the steps was up and down most of the game..pi$$ed up and he tripped from the top step knocking an elderly man out of his seat. If the clown hadn't been so drunk he would have negotiated the steps. Him and his 2 mates were a pain all afternoon. Self induced fall over water accident...hope he decides not to come back..feel for the old guy who was knocked off his seat.