Bobby Reid | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bobby Reid

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
If anyone from Bristol City is reading this, what a useless player. How we have put together our recent run of wins with him in the side is anyone's guess.

I think the best thing that they can do is lend him to us for the rest of the season in the hope that he can finally find some form. The last thing they should be doing is taking him back.

I'm only worried about the lad's development, that's all.

:greensmile:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I tell you what though, how bright is the Turnips future.

Top of League 1 and having Bryan and Reid in their squad.

Never jealous of another team, but I wish that was us.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2sxvqfc9 said:

Wearing red and white? ;)

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
He carries the ball forward and isn't afraid to gun for the oppositions area....the kind of midfielder the teams been crying out for. I'd be looking to tie up a season long loan asap

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
IJN":3fty17f8 said:

Indeed. Plus, a revamped 27,000 all seater stadium on the way too!

Mar 23, 2008
Thing I like about him is his positivity, he always looks to go forward whereas too many want to go back or inside. Definitely the sort of player we have been missing and would love to have him for the season.

Apr 28, 2013
Looks like Sterling, plays like Sterling :scarf: He's really boosted our counter-attacking capabilities and isn't afraid to shoot. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have won our last 4 games! It's vital we extend his loan if we are going to get anywhere this season. Think in following seasons it's definitely worth Sheridan trying to sign some Premier League/Championship youngsters on loan because they're the only really good players we've seen in this league! :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Phil Sloggett":2t3egmi4 said:
IJN":2t3egmi4 said:

Yep agreed those Turnips are a poxy bunch.

Their billionaire owner, has written off £50 million and is now funding the £40m for the refurb.

Why couldn't he have been born a Janner eh? :cry:

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
IJN":3388uz0u said:
Phil Sloggett":3388uz0u said:
IJN":3388uz0u said:

Yep agreed those Turnips are a poxy bunch.

Their billionaire owner, has written off £50 million and is now funding the £40m for the refurb.

Why couldn't he have been born a Janner eh? :cry:

Agreed.

That said, to look at it from a different angle, we could be Rovers fans currently being forced to watch non-league football.

In five years time, given a fair wind, we could be back in League One looking upwards with a new stadium of our own and looking towards financial stability.

I'd take that, as I'm sure you would too!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I thought of Rovers yesterday Phil.

Being beaten at home to FGR, how must that hurt??

Let's hope the next five years are much, much better than the last five that's for sure.

Never again!!

Feb 26, 2011
He is so confident on the ball and never looks like he doesn't want it looks like he has all the time in the world. Fantastic little player and I hope we can keep hold if him until the end if the season!!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Realistically he's not going to force his way back into the Bristol City side in their current form, so in the best interest of his development it would make sense to extend his stay here.

L

love_walrus

One thing that stood out for me yesterday, was in the 2nd half Reid took a free kick into the box from the Mayflower side, it was a poor one!! But by god he made up for it 15 seconds later when after Carlisle broke out he had bust a gut to get back and shepherd the ball out on our goal line for a goal kick to us, real commitment to the cause! :clap:

Aug 2, 2011
Class act. Breath of fresh air . Lets hope we can keep him for the rest of the season.