AFC Wimbledon & Cheltenham Town | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AFC Wimbledon & Cheltenham Town

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Whilst I am jumping for joy over the season so far and being 5th I am aware that these next two games will go close to telling how we are, an away game versus Afc Wimbledon, with Tubbs and Akinfenwa knocking in the goals and then a homegame to Cheltenham who are doing well will show how far we have come as a team.

May 22, 2006
PIRAN-PILGRIM":2j2fw1ht said:
Whilst I am jumping for joy over the season so far and being 5th I am aware that these next two games will go close to telling how we are, an away game versus Afc Wimbledon, with Tubbs and Akinfenwa knocking in the goals and then a homegame to Cheltenham who are doing well will show how far we have come as a team.

Cheltenham's win on Saturday was there first win in nine (last was six weeks ago).

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
AFC will be the best test yet of our new-look back 5. Whilst we may have faced better teams, we haven't faced a strike-force as good. A clean-sheet on Tuesday would be a huge confidence booster.

Jun 8, 2014
Nobby":2fimtdxq said:
AFC will be the best test yet of our new-look back 5. Whilst we may have faced better teams, we haven't faced a strike-force as good. A clean-sheet on Tuesday would be a huge confidence booster.

But Wimbledon's defence isn't as good. Might also prove an exciting one for the newly re-united partnership of Reid and Alessandra. We've got a good strikeforce and excellent defence and they've got a very good strikeforce and a very mediocre defence. Should, in theory point towards us winning just about.

Not as simple as that - but very excited, should be a good game. Would probably accept a draw if offered but we would need to beat Cheltenham then on Saturday.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argy1e":1xwishw6 said:
Burton away after that too, tough set of games coming up

Burton are on a wobbly. They have lost their last three home matches and have had six defeats in there last 8 games over all.