Team and Predictions for Wimbledon? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team and Predictions for Wimbledon?

Jun 8, 2014
I reckon it'll be a 3-2 this time, goals galore. (R.Reid x2, Alessandra/Tubbs x2)

---------------McCormick---------------
-------Nelson--McHugh--Hartley-------
Mellor-----------------------------Kellett
-----------O'Connor----Cox------------
------------------B.Reid----------------
------------R.Reid---Alessandra-------

Sends us to 4th. Onwards and upwards. COYG! :scarf:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Agree with your team.

Blizzard's been like a new player this season and a good one at that but is he ready to do three games in a week? I'm not sure. Put O'Connor in to shore up the midfield and have Kellett and Mellor in their proper positions.

I'm feeling another 1-1 at Wimbledon.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Blizzard for Mellor - injured (possibly). O'Connor to Right wing-back.

Jan 7, 2013
AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Plymouth Argyle

I fear Wimbledon will take advantage on the way we sit back and allow them to attack especially away from home, Tubbs and Akinfenwa are in great form will be a real test for our defence!
Please prove me wrong Argyle.

COYG.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Yeah, I'll for a 1-1 as well. They've probably got the best front two in this division, so I'll be bloody impressed/surprised if we keep them out tomorrow.

C

Cobi Budge.

--------------McCormick------------
---Nelson, McHugh, Hartley---
Mellor--------------------------Kellet
-------------Cox, Blizzard-----------
------------------Reid----------------
-----------Smalley, Reid-----------

AFCW 1 Argyle 1

As has been mentioned, AFCW have the best strike pairing in the league so our defence will have to be at its best.

Aug 15, 2008
I see Tubbs and Akinfenwa have 16 goals between them so obviously have a good partership. It will be a test of our defence no doubt. I expect that Akinfenwa causes mayhem with his strength and Tubbs nips into the gaps and scores.

Hartley, McHugh and Nelson will be our colossus at the back and will come out on top of a tight match. I think we will win 2-1.

Dec 17, 2013
Bodmin/Birmingham
Wimbledon have scored 20 which is pretty high, but they have also conceded 21 which is also very high. If our defense continues as it is then I don't see us conceding more than 1. I think 1-2.

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
I can see a high scoring game here, and I doubt we'll keep a clean sheet for reasons already mentioned. A thrilling 3-3 draw, R.Reid, B.Reid, and Nelson for us.

Nov 16, 2006
If we adopt a 442 and sit back trying to keep them out, I feel it may come unstuck. Would be delighted with a point and move on to Saturday.

Nov 22, 2006
wont be reading anything on this forum tomorrow night as I know there are so many, who despite not posting during our decent form at the moment, will jump at the chance to have a little whinge after a slip up

Wimbledon 2 Argyle 1 :thumbdown: