🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bobby Reid for me but every man on the pitch including all the Wimbledon players deserve a vote.

No team deserved to lose that one.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
McHugh for me too, although I thought the back three all played well.

Kellett looked useful too. Will be good to see how he performs for home matches.

C

Cobi Budge.

McHugh is finally getting the praise he deserves in his correct position (although I thought he was fine at LB as well). A confident, hard working player who reads the game well, it's no wonder to me Bradford fans were gutted to see him go.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
IJN":289ikc2k said:
Bobby Reid for me but every man on the pitch including all the Wimbledon players deserve a vote.

No team deserved to lose that one.
Seems we need a voting option for 'everyone' on occasions like this.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Hartley for me. McHugh was colossal for 95% of the game but he had a couple of slip ups that resulted in Wimbledon chances. Massive kudos to all of the back three though.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
GreenSam":38gmh71n said:
Hartley for me. McHugh was colossal for 95% of the game but he had a couple of slip ups that resulted in Wimbledon chances. Massive kudos to all of the back three though.

You're a hard man to please Sam. However, if someone has to produce better than 95% to get the MOM that's fine by me. Special mention to the rest of the team who only produced 94% so missed out. :thumbs:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":1yitmww3 said:
GreenSam":1yitmww3 said:

You're a hard man to please Sam. However, if someone has to produce better than 95% to get the MOM that's fine by me. Special mention to the rest of the team who only produced 94% so missed out. :thumbs:
It wasn't meant as a slight against him- it was as you imply, a positive as much as anything that the standard needed is so high.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
GreenSam":qqtqrjp2 said:
Ade the green":qqtqrjp2 said:
GreenSam":qqtqrjp2 said:

It wasn't meant as a slight against him- it was as you imply, a positive as much as anything that the standard needed is so high.

A light hearted reply from me I assure you Sam. Everyone I've spoken to believes that the team is performing well and playing well for each other. I reckon we're overdue some end of season excitement for the right reason.