Argyle Player | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Player

M

mikedjoker

I have had problems recently viewing highlights on player due to constant freezing. I reinstalled flash player which didn't make any difference.

Using Internet explorer and Firefox gave the same result. The customer service help line suggested trying Google Chrome and this worked perfectly.

just in case others have had similar problems.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike,

This thread title is THE most repeated of all time on Pasoti.

I do subscribe but seldom use it for highlights or audio but it seems the consensus is that this service is bordering on 'unfit for purpose'.

I'm not quite sure what can be done as I know the club have complained about it, but it seems to continue to be a crock of sh*t.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I'd be interested to know actually how much the club earn from our subscriptions to this service? Anyone aware of this?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I must admit I use Google Chrome and I've had a negligible amount of problems with it. For only £38 A YEAR it's a bargain.
I doubt very much that the club make a lot of money out of it Spowell.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
As an expat AP is a godsend, as keepitgreen says it is a bargain, what do i want from AP, commentary, videos and articles, i get all of that, the articles are free, but i get my money's worth from the videos and commentary, also it is accessible from anywhere and you have access to all the other teams features. For the past 2 weeks i have been in Myrtle Beach SC, getting AP no problem, also as most people in PASOTI chat know quite often i'm often a few seconds ahead of people in the UK.
AP is one of the few good things i can say about the Argyle communication dept.

As IJN says - this is a much repeated topic and without much worthwhile outcome.

And as Ottawa Green says, him and I seem to be of the same opinion that being in far-flung outposts of the world, it will do us fine - particularly the match commentaries.

As has been said before, it is neither perfect nor without its faults BUT I am happier to have it, than not !!

Keep the Faith :scarf: