Bobby Reid (Loan extended - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bobby Reid (Loan extended - confirmed)

Dec 3, 2005
Let's hope we can keep him for longer - JS been talking to Steve Cotterill and more tlaks after Saturday - fingers crossed. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'd say there's a good chance of it happening:

Cotterill confirmed: “I’ve had a conversation with John Sheridan and we now have to find out how Bobby feels about things. But it looks as though he will be spending another month on loan at Plymouth".

He appears happy here so hopefully he'll want to stay.

Apr 28, 2013
I think we need one other player in our team with the same pace and quality as him. We could break so quickly throughout the game and create so many more chances!

Jun 11, 2012
Needs to be more of a goal threat to warrant that attacking midfield position in my opinion.

If he's here past Saturday I'd consider moving him into the midfield '2', with Banton ahead.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Glynn":ic84ffuw said:
Verte":ic84ffuw said:
I hope we can have him until May!

We'd have to extend his loan by 1 month and then a further month. That way then in Jan if the clubs are willing we could offer a loan til the end of the season.

Extending it month by month means they can make him available to Argyle for the games in late December. By having breaks between the monthly loans (on non-match days) the 93 allowed days can be stretched to take them into the January transfer period when he can sign on a Standard Loan until the end of the season.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Our one flair player. Assuming those cursed turnips go up a league, and they keep cotterill, and bobby ain't one cotterill rates, and bobby doesn't dislike plymouth, I' d say start thinking now longer term about keeping him come the turn of the year.

That of course will disappoint them who like to monitor the what colour loo roll the loanette b&b has. Assuming the club would help bobby move to Plymouth, rather than suggest he does a 'Sheridan'.

Gary_Wills":ie43s3aw said:
Our one flair player. Assuming those cursed turnips go up a league, and they keep cotterill, and bobby ain't one cotterill rates, and bobby doesn't dislike plymouth, I' d say start thinking now longer term about keeping him come the turn of the year.

That of course will disappoint them who like to monitor the what colour loo roll the loanette b&b has. Assuming the club would help bobby move to Plymouth, rather than suggest he does a 'Sheridan'.
Alessandra, Banton, Harvey, the other Reid? Even Mellor has a bit of flair about him.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Banton, good shout. Lewi is more in possession of chaos than flair I'd say. Reid is just big and very able, he does the expected, not a flair player is he?
Mellor, dear or dear.