Cheltenham Match Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham Match Thread

Dec 3, 2005
Well in my opinion this is a BIGGY for Argyle, we are on a good run of results, the supporters who turn up to Home Park are getting excited and the 'stay away' supporters are starting to notice the results and our positon and will be looking at this result with much interest, from their sofa's.

So WIN today and it will start to bring those supporters back to Home Park.

Sadly history tells me that Argyle usually 'blow' these opportunitys - hopefully not today!!!

Win today and the belief WILL definately come back to Home Park.

COYG's grab this opportunity with both feet, win and let's crack on and get out of this League :)
:scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I know what you mean but it's going to be like from now on.

Win today and then Burton is massive, get a win at Burton then Pompey is even bigger then on to Mansfield and so on.

That is why supporting this club is so addictive!!

May 22, 2006
That's the nature of a promotion season.

We're not just looking for the odd win here or there now, we've got to keep up with the front runners. And we can do it. Our wins against Luton and Shrewsbury are looking better with every passing week.

May 22, 2006
COME ON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

McCormick

Nelson
McHugh
Hartley

Mellor
O'Connor
Reid
Blizzard
Kellett

Alessandra
Reid

Bittner
Cox
Norburn
Smalley
Morgan
Harvey
Banton

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Still not Thomas in squad surely it would be a better option having Thomas on bench other than cox and norburn, who play basically the same role :think:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Is Thomas still injured?

L

lambanog

Philly Cent":2ywydt2k said:
I assume his Asthma is possibly still playing up a little
Asthma is nasty, I know, but how can a professional footballer be signed up with such a liability,
Doesn't make sense, or does it ?

Oct 19, 2010
lambanog":2nkl5iwo said:
Philly Cent":2nkl5iwo said:
Asthma is nasty, I know, but how can a professional footballer be signed up with such a liability,

I'm no expert but there's a few footballers with the condition i think, I know Phil Neville and Paul Scholes both have it and it didn't stop them having great careers. I guess it just needs managing a little more during these winter months with the cold wind.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
lambanog":nvqjoyna said:
Philly Cent":nvqjoyna said:
The lad Folly had unlimited energy until he moved to Home Park. It was a big part of his game being able to go box to box for 90 minutes. He was then beset with respiratory problems. I have heard that Asthma and hay-fever are linked and it just needs a trigger - just a tree or a plant he is not used to? Perhaps the air is just too clean for him? I would imagine any medical exam, even in the fourth tier, would uncover an existing respiratory problem so it is likely that is something new.

Jan 16, 2005
Philly Cent":1b5g3o7h said:
lambanog":1b5g3o7h said:
Philly Cent":1b5g3o7h said:

I'm no expert but there's a few footballers with the condition i think, I know Phil Neville and Paul Scholes both have it and it didn't stop them having great careers. I guess it just needs managing a little more during these winter months with the cold wind.

David Beckham, and Frank Lampard both have asthma.