Predictions for when we appear on the BBC tonight? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Predictions for when we appear on the BBC tonight?

A

alex-d

Mention for McHugh as well who was again outstanding today. Looks at home in the middle of that back 3

C

CornerBoy

All progress isn't it, I hate having to stay up till the bitter end of the show just to watch a few seconds of footage, sooner we climb the league's the better :)

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
CornerBoy":2cqofxca said:
All progress isn't it, I hate having to stay up till the bitter end of the show just to watch a few seconds of footage, sooner we climb the league's the better :)

Agree :scarf:

for older posters on here, I remember when Cefax had a different page number for each lg table and remember being gutted when I had to type in a higher number when we had been relegated......

COYG

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
It's not just the BBC who tend to forget that there's a professional football team in Plymouth: last Saturday on Sky Sports after the games, one of those ultra-brief summary captions at the bottom of the screen referred to Argyle as Albion. Some Pulitzer Prize candidate who had about eight words to write about Argyle managed to give them the name of the local rugby team. Top work, Sky Sports caption writer.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
And there was that time vs Pompey last season where, when we scored, Sky Sports showed the Birmingham badge.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
And when the FLS used Cardiff City's badge when showing the score summary at the end of our games. They didn't spot their mistake for about 6 months...