Tranmere 0 Argyle 1
Argyle 1 Carlisle 0
AFC Wimbledon 0 Argyle 0
Argyle 3 Cheltenham 0

:shock:

Brilliant.

May 22, 2006
It's over 9000!!!!!!!

No, but it's around 540. Sparksy mentioned "500 minutes" and that was early in the second half.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Always said October was a good month of fixtures to get some points on the board as November looks harder.
Hopefully the good run has increased confidence and given loanees time to bed in to new system so we will be stronger against the harder teams

2 loanees have already made a big difference to the balance of the team so I hope their is a plan B if they get recalled

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
green_forever":1iyl9lq4 said:
Sheridan must be in with a shot of manager of the month :scarf:
Probably be in with a nomination, but with Luton having won all 5 this month John Still has to be the favourite.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Andrew Owen":30cql0wv said:
It's over 9000!!!!!!!

No, but it's around 540. Sparksy mentioned "500 minutes" and that was early in the second half.
Accrington were the last team to score against us (League games) on September 27th. That was in the 13th minute so I make it 527 minutes since we conceded. I look forward to seeing it go to 617 at Burton.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Keepitgreen":tyx8vrtd said:
Andrew Owen":tyx8vrtd said:
It's over 9000!!!!!!!

Accrington were the last team to score against us (League games) on September 27th. That was in the 13th minute so I make it 527 minutes since we conceded. I look forward to seeing it go to 617 at Burton.
Probably an extra half an hour in there with the extra time from those 5 games

C

Cobi Budge.

Knarf Reprah":3oukae2j said:
Watching Chelski tonight our three points v Shrewsbury was a better result than I thought!

To be honest I think we could have matched and maybe beat Chelsea last night, they couldn't have been much more average, with a strong side as well.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I never understood the reaction to the Shrewsbury game (as I said at the time) I thought it was technical game, like a game of chess and although Shrewsbury are easily THE best side I've seen this season (apart from Argyle of course) and I've been to every game.

This is why I'm so upbeat about this season. I haven't seen any side better than us and if I go through our defeats my impressions are as follows (not in any order):-

Cambridge - Outclassed them first half, sat back second half and Smalley and Mellor who were brilliant first half went missing for the second.

Bury - We are all over them for the first few minutes, they scored, we sat back, but for the last 15 of the first and the whole of the second we attacked them and could have easily drawn if not won.

Morecombe - We dominated the game but allowed one good player to down us. Poxy winner but hey hoy there you go.

Wycombe - We weren't that good, they had a game plan, they were like a slightly better Stevenage, but 9/10 we would beat them at Home Park.

Accrington Stanley - It was like the Alamo, Luke made a rare mistake and we simply couldn't score. We pummelled them for 75 minutes.

Orient - Could have, should have won that one before pens, we played very, very well against an (at the time) in form team.