Grandstand Plan 'B' | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grandstand Plan 'B'

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Interesting. Then old plans were acceptable at best in terms of the stand but it seems neither commercial investors nor the public were keen on the rest of the HHP plans.

Now I'd like to see a reasonably enlarged, non-restrictive version of the planned grandstand go ahead with as little flim flam attached to the scheme as possible.

Apr 28, 2013
Basically, add another tier and keep the corners filled in! Or add another tier and join the bottom tier with the rest of Home Park

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What about the buses

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
One part of this article is, in my opinion, misleading. No one asked James Brent about the decision to re-sign Luke McCormick. The question related to the abuse that he receives from fans, both at Home Park and away from home, and whether there is anything else that we as a club could do to offer him additional protection.

L

lewjam14

-they should join the corners to the new grandstand instead of them ugly blocks.
-score board
-room for expansion
-capacity for the hole stadium 22 thousand at least
- more exists
- more bars and snack shops
- restaurant
- no hotel ice rink and cinema
- better ticket office and club shop
please mr b?

Apr 4, 2004
lewjam14":2g3fbgy8 said:
-they should join the corners to the new grandstand instead of them ugly blocks.
-score board
-room for expansion
-capacity for the hole stadium 22 thousand at least
- more exists
- more bars and snack shops
- restaurant
- no hotel ice rink and cinema
- better ticket office and club shop
please mr b?

Sadly I don't think we are going to be getting an impressive grandstand. 17000 tops I reckon.

Mar 29, 2011
Whilst I think a 'shelf' on top should be added, I really like the design. It's a good focal point which will make Home Park look different from any other ground. Filling the corners in and we'll just look like a green version of Leicester, Southampton, Derby etc...