sheridan song | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

sheridan song

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
I know its early days, but I cant believe the change of attitude towards Sheridan on pasoti, and the feel good factor at Home park is fantastic, with so many players brought in pre season it was always going to take time for the team to gell, but they sure looked a real team yesterday, I couldn't pick a man of the match it was a great team effort, its about time we sung a song to Sheridan, " Sheridan, Sheridan Sheridan " in the old Argyle, Argyle, Argyle would do just fine. :thumbs:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I think we should do more unique songs for our current players, instead of just the same tune but changing the player's name. Particularly I reckon Nelse should have his own, I do like the new(ish) song for Reubs though.

C

Cobi Budge.

Not Sheridan related but chant related, really liked the new one in the devonport yesterday - "Alli Alli Allioooo"

C

Cobi Budge.

Yep. Sounded good in the devonport although would have been better if more joined in. :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
For Sheridan "you don't know what you're doing"?

C

Cobi Budge.

I can't lie I do find it amusing that every time he walks to his office, Sheridan has to walk past a framed picture of Frio :lol:

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
X Isle":22ergnj7 said: