4 Argyle players make the team of the day...... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

4 Argyle players make the team of the day......

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
..... in the Sun on Sunday (other papers are available). As so often happens they've got Luke's name wrong.

15011853274_1f3ca6bfde.jpg

C

Cobi Budge.

Luke didn't have much to do yesterday but I assume he's been put in there because of the amount of clean sheets we've kept, thanks in no small part to Luke. There was an impressive moment yesterday though, a long looping corner from Cheltenham, looked a pretty impossible take but under pressure he stretched and took it cleanly, with no disrespect to Jake Cole, if he were in goal there, we probably would have conceded.

The rag (the sun) still can't get his name correct though :roll:

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":1h3rg8px said:
The rag (the sun) still can't get his name correct though :roll:

The Sun has never had a problem spelling his name correctly on frequent other occasions I can think of! :furious:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
And they seem to have trouble with formations too! McHugh on the right, Mellor on the left and Kellett advanced even for a left wing back.

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
memory man":1ih2z2gb said:
And they seem to have trouble with formations too! McHugh on the right, Mellor on the left and Kellett advanced even for a left wing back.
What do you expect from a comic. :lol:

Apr 1, 2009
Interesting - the Telegraph (found it on a train!) also had 4 Argyle players in its team of the week. Four DIFFERENT ones - Hartley, O'Connor, Blizzard and Reid (presumably Reuben as it was a striker).

Goes to show (a) our entire team is playing well, and/or (b) these teams are pretty random. Bit of both in this instance I'd suggest.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
xmastree":3v5a7y8j said:
Interesting - the Telegraph (found it on a train!) also had 4 Argyle players in its team of the week. Four DIFFERENT ones - Hartley, O'Connor, Blizzard and Reid (presumably Reuben as it was a striker).

Goes to show (a) our entire team is playing well, and/or (b) these teams are pretty random. Bit of both in this instance I'd suggest.
So only Alessandra, Nelson and Bobby Reid who didn't get in a TOTW out of Saturday's starters then :lol: