Goal Cam - Cheltenham | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goal Cam - Cheltenham

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Get in!

Great net bulging action for the first two goals.

Loving your work Charlie.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
dick.argyle":4an7yrwz said:
Great Charlie,well done. To make it even better could your camera be a bit higher. :clap:

That is something that I'd like to do, but being an unemployed student, I simply cannot afford a GoPro tripod at this moment.

As soon as my student loan comes in this January though, it's on my shopping list :D

O

ogwellmike

Good stuff! Thank you.

It'll be even better with the new tripod.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Nice work. Did anyone else think that the Cheltenham goalkeeper ought to have done better with Reid's shot? He tried to flick the ball away one-handed but it basically went straight over him. If he had put both arms up to make a bigger barrier he might well have got something on the ball. Not that I know anything at all about being a goalkeeper mind you!

P

Paul_Roberts

The Doctor":1joxppmz said:
Nice work. Did anyone else think that the Cheltenham goalkeeper ought to have done better with Reid's shot? He tried to flick the ball away one-handed but it basically went straight over him. If he had put both arms up to make a bigger barrier he might well have got something on the ball. Not that I know anything at all about being a goalkeeper mind you!

Exactly what I was thinking. It looked as though he dived underneath it, though I suppose the angle could be deceiving.

Or maybe he's just not that good, hence why he's playing in League Two.

Jul 7, 2006
Bristol
rose":1f4pn577 said:
dick.argyle":1f4pn577 said:
Great Charlie,well done. To make it even better could your camera be a bit higher. :clap:

That is something that I'd like to do, but being an unemployed student, I simply cannot afford a GoPro tripod at this moment.

As soon as my student loan comes in this January though, it's on my shopping list :D

Official Go Pro kit is damn expensive but there are loads of great hacks out there for making your own stuff (if you have the time and patience), or 3rd party alternatives.

As the saying goes, you don't just buy a Go Pro...