Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
All 8 games Argyle have won this year come by a shutout. If they concede they are 0 wins 2 draws 5 defeats.

and thats a fact.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
my nephew and i have talked often about this.in this miserable division,generally speaking,the team that takes the lead doesn't often lose.players in the 4th tend to be unable to work out how to get back on terms.i hate the 4th divison. :furious:

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
I suppose you will always find a negative in anything should you be so inclined to look but I think optimism is the key word on here at present and long may it last. :scarf:

G

Greenskin

Steve Evans":17ok091a said:
my nephew and i have talked often about this.in this miserable division,generally speaking,the team that takes the lead doesn't often lose.players in the 4th tend to be unable to work out how to get back on terms.i hate the 4th divison. :furious:

:lol: Shrewsbury managed it tonight against some tinpot outfit called Chelsea.Strangely,there do seem to be plenty of 1-1 and 2-2 draws in the fourth division,which by definition means that teams do seem to have some sort of clue as to how to get back into games. :roll:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Steve Evans":1xcz21qs said:
Exeter have picked up 10 points this season from losing positions, it's got nothing to do with what division you play in.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argy1e":3bork2qu said:
Steve Evans":3bork2qu said:
Exeter have picked up 10 points this season from losing positions, it's got nothing to do with what division you play in.
exeter are a very good side with a superb manager