Burton roll call | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Burton roll call

C

Cobi Budge.

Really looking forward to this one, although we've lost there 3 seasons running, let's hope we can halt that :scarf:

Looks like Burtons youth team coach/manager will take charge.

Jan 12, 2009
Same, can't wait for this one and last few times we have been unlucky there! Many people making the trip?

HaroldPWH

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 9, 2006
Burbage, Leics
First game of the season for me - hope I'll look back as the first sight of the 2014/15 promotion winning team.... :scarf:

Dec 21, 2010
It's gotta be done ! All 17 league and cup games so far. Now for a long overdue result at Burton.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lost in Chelt":2twrv4kl said:
Might make a last minute trip to this one. Just to check, it is pay on the day isn't it?
Yes, you can pay on the day. Up to yesterday morning the club had sold just over 400 tickets but had many enquiries off people wondering about pay on the day.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
If you believe in bogey teams, from 6 games in total against Burton we have lost 5 and never got a thing from them up there.

3 straight defeats means it's not exactly been a happy hunting ground for Argyle.

But with our present form and the Rowlett departure we could be due something this time and if we do get a win, we will probably be in an automatic place.

Oct 18, 2006
Managed to talk the wife into letting me go to this one.

So I have a question if I get myself an away ticket now I assume I wont get it in the post on time so I can just go and pick it up from the away ticket office on the day of the game? I am worried that there will be a lot of pay on the day's for this one and its only a small ground.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
demportdave":jkignoci said:
If you believe in bogey teams, from 6 games in total against Burton we have lost 5 and never got a thing from them up there.

3 straight defeats means it's not exactly been a happy hunting ground for Argyle.

But with our present form and the Rowlett departure we could be due something this time and if we do get a win, we will probably be in an automatic place.
Only if Luton and Shrewsbury both failed to win. Unlikely rather than probably given their recent form. We'd certainly overtake Burton with a win however.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'll be there. Can't be any worst than last season when we spent the whole second half just merely whacking the ball up to Reid, Morgan and Enoch hoping for a miracle.

We've improved since then though so fingers crossed! COYG

B

Ben Gifford

Me and a friend are driving up from Dawlish. First long away day for me driving so should be an experience! Hoping for a win too