From a Geordie fan visiting Argyle... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

From a Geordie fan visiting Argyle...

Oct 29, 2014
Just wanted to make sure this gets out there ;)

Evening chaps! My name is Malcolm, the nutter who thought of this daft idea from Newcastle. First of all let me thank Chris and all of the green army for their kind wishes and support so far! it's been humbling.

I just want to make a few points here, we are making our own way to Plymouth end of. The only way you can donate to our cause is through justgiving.com/sweetfacup we don't do collections or receive cash. We knew fine well what we were getting into when we started this.

However we are just normal lads in normal paid jobs, at the time this post was written, we we're attempting to get crosscountry trains to come on board with us to help us get there quicker, We would all gladly walk to plymouth if that was the only way to get to the game. We all ready have a route planned via london and its cheap as chips but takes an eternity. Since the 27th September we've been to derbyshire, preston and kings lynn... the only trepidation about this fixture was it was our fourth away game with pretty decent mileage in the space of 6-8 weeks. After this game the fixtures pan out to once a month. We would all gladly follow Plymouth to the final... cmon green army!

Dec 7, 2006
Best of luck and good wishes in your eandeavours for a fine cause. :clap: "We would all gladly follow Plymouth to the final... cmon green army!" - I think you owe us that one after the promotion-winning game and post-match party at HP a few years back!! ;)

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
sweetfacup":297haxv4 said:
Just wanted to make sure this gets out there ;)

Evening chaps! My name is Malcolm, the nutter who thought of this daft idea from Newcastle. First of all let me thank Chris and all of the green army for their kind wishes and support so far! it's been humbling.

I just want to make a few points here, we are making our own way to Plymouth end of. The only way you can donate to our cause is through justgiving.com/sweetfacup we don't do collections or receive cash. We knew fine well what we were getting into when we started this.

However we are just normal lads in normal paid jobs, at the time this post was written, we we're attempting to get crosscountry trains to come on board with us to help us get there quicker, We would all gladly walk to plymouth if that was the only way to get to the game. We all ready have a route planned via london and its cheap as chips but takes an eternity. Since the 27th September we've been to derbyshire, preston and kings lynn... the only trepidation about this fixture was it was our fourth away game with pretty decent mileage in the space of 6-8 weeks. After this game the fixtures pan out to once a month. We would all gladly follow Plymouth to the final... cmon green army!
And a BRILLIANT result last night :thumbup: