Burton Albion Predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Burton Albion Predictions

B

Ben Gifford

Unchanged team from a very good performance against Cheltenham

Always been a bit of a bogey team for us, but now that Gary Rowett has moved on to Birmingham lets hope we can nick a result, and maybe even another clean sheet!

I'm going for Burton 0-2 Argyle to send all travelling fans delirious :greensmile:

Reuben and Smalley goals late on for me.

How many do people think we will take up there on Saturday?

:scarf:

Dec 7, 2006
People seem to think the Rowett factor will have some sort of impact - I'm not so sure. Burton are a bit of a bogey team for us so I'm expecting a hard-fought game with, hopefully, at least a point to show for it. 1-1.

B

Ben Gifford

FordGreen":1ouqi5kl said:
People seem to think the Rowett factor will have some sort of impact - I'm not so sure. Burton are a bit of a bogey team for us so I'm expecting a hard-fought game with, hopefully, at least a point to show for it. 1-1.

I agree FordGreen, Rowett leaving won't necessarily have any effect on the Burton team (but let's hope it does! :greensmile: )

I would settle for a draw if it meant keeping the unbeaten run going, and another clean sheet would be a massive bonus :thumbup:

T

Tyhee_Slim

This has the feeling of being one of those pivotal games for Argyle. We're on the up and playing one of those sides that we have to overhaul, and it's that time of the season when, in my opinion, serious promotion contenders start to show their quality and intent. I always remember the 74/75 team starting to get into gear at this time of the season and how, suddenly, the 'buzz' was there, the crowds started to improve, and the season just took on its own momentum.

I'm not saying that a defeat will burst the bubble, but I think a win, or even a stirring draw - like the 3-3 we got at Crystal Palace in the aforementioned 74/75 season - could well be the catalyst for a serious push and maybe the one that starts to convince the floating support that something is happening.

Only wish I could be there really, but not up to it at the moment. Hoping to get to the Mansfield game or, if not, at least the pub beforehand!

Aug 29, 2014
about a game and a half to beat our own record of shut outs so would love to see us keep another clean sheet :clap:
think we could well nick this one.....0.1 :scarf: ....Bobby Reid scores ....its coming :thumbs:

M

mikedjoker

After 3 defeats out of three and only one win in 5 its about time we achieve something 1-0 to us

Aug 15, 2008
The players are not going to suddenly forget what Rowett has taught them and the caretaker manager would be daft to change it.

I think a tight game 0 - 0 or 1 - 1.

I would take a point right now and move on. :scarf:

Those tw*ts always beat us. I'd love a point but I'm predicting 1-0 to Burton.

23 McCormick

5 Nelson
16 McHugh
29 Hartley

2 Mellor
4 Cox
28 O'Connor
17 Bobby Reid
13 Kellett

9 Reid
7 Alessandra

Subs: 1 Bittner, 8 Banton, 10 Morgan, 11 Blizzard, 14 Harvey, 22 Smalley, 25 Bentley.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Tis a tough one to call. They are not in the best of form, we are in good form, they are manager less as well so it would point to a narrow win perhaps for us on current form. I would gladly settle for a point as I did at Wimbledon provided we use our home fixture with Pompey to get 3 points as we did with Cheltenham. 4 points from these next two games and we are right in the mix for automatic. I can't see us conceding more than one goal so hopefully we can hit the net ourselves. Head says 0-0 or 1-1, heart 1-0.