Bright white walls with The words on each of the walls :

BELIEF
HONESTY
WINNERS

Pride of place will be framed signed Argyle shirts & signed Argyle Football

This will be my masterpiece

Jul 29, 2010
May I suggest 'IMMINENT' on the fourth wall :lol:

I've got similar plans for the fourth bedroom just as soon as I can drop kick child #1 out of the nest :thumbs:

Presently it'll be side walls white, end walls (proper ;-) ) Argyle dark green with black skirting, carpet undecided but looking for Union Jack, mahoosive TV one end, lazy-boy the other with a well stocked beer fridge to the side. Heaven.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Is it to be carpet like Mr x or are you going for Astra turf? Might I suggest if you have a bay window you chuck 6 inches of top soil on top of the floorboards topped with large amounts of grass seed, then your bay window becomes a penalty shoot out area :thumbs:

C

centralgreen

Don't forget to squirt a bit of deep heat around to get that authentic dressing room smell:)

On a similar theme I have a very large dead oak in my back garden, and I've been getting advice on converting it to a statue, a wood carving service offered by quite a few companies. I favour Pilgrim Pete Or Tommy Tynan, although I'm not sure if the detail of Tommy's face can be properly replicated. Any other Argyle related suggestions would be most welcome.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Yes Cocko with a big pair of plums in his hand. Cocko depicting a defender of mother earth and his plums one of organic growth. :D :scarf:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Liam Vercoe":2o4w39n2 said:
God I hope you have an understanding missus!

You think he is married!? :shock:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I just hope that GA1984 will not narrow the saleability of his home when interested buyers take a viewing. Perhaps a well positioned advert in the match day proggie will find a supporter buyer?